Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anniversary time...

*89x2*

Seven years ago, I bought my first Callaway
1luvu.gif
Life has not been the same :upthumbs since

We always celebrate my mom's SS's birthday from when she bought it. We don't let it blow out the candles though because we're pretty sure the exhaust would ruin the cake. :L

:upthumbs

Sweet.

I'm just a couple of months shy of my 7th CTTC anniversary myself, June 24th ;worship

Sounds darn close to the next possible delivery date :D, wouldn't that be a special coincidence! :Twist

-Luigi
:cool

:upthumbs

Sweet.

I'm just a couple of months shy of my 7th CTTC anniversary myself, June 24th ;worship

Sounds darn close to the next possible delivery date :D, wouldn't that be a special coincidence! :Twist

-Luigi

THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!

:blue:

may 25th will be 19 years for me...sh** thats longer than I've been married to my wife....guess I'm one of the lucky ones :)

Today is the 10th Anniv. of being married
1luvu.gif

...I have had Corvettes though, since 1989 :cool

Seven years ago, I bought my first Callaway
1luvu.gif
Life has not been the same :upthumbs since

So can we interpret this to mean that your 3rd anniversary was spent buying a car for yourself?

I don't think I could get away with that, even for a Callaway. I can't even talk my wife into going to the Art and the Automobile show, which happens to fall on our anniversary. :mad

...my wife is a saint!

So can we interpret this to mean that your 3rd anniversary was spent buying a car for yourself?

I don't think I could get away with that, even for a Callaway. I can't even talk my wife into going to the Art and the Automobile show, which happens to fall on our anniversary. :mad

Jonstr, yes, you could say that
ices_angel_g.gif

...now, about the Art and the Automobile :m

Bummer... did you tell her there was an Art show as well as a photography Rally because the area is so picturesque ;) (even more so with a bunch of Callaway Corvettes driving around). :eyerole

It seems like the trip could be extended (before or after the event) and turned into a nice Anniversary celebration.

-Luigi

Either you are rookie's or I'm an old man!

36 years family Corvette ownership,
28 years personal Corvette ownership,
15 years Callaway ownership,

Blessed old guy is it I guess.

Bummer... did you tell her there was an Art show as well as a photography Rally because the area is so picturesque ;) (even more so with a bunch of Callaway Corvettes driving around). :eyerole

It seems like the trip could be extended (before or after the event) and turned into a nice Anniversary celebration.

-Luigi

I even showed her your video. :D

Jon - we were hoping to have a Speedster there....

-Luigi

Jon - I had made some other plans for this weeeknd (which were called on account of the weather :( ) however, I still had a magnificent time on my anniversary (the one with my wife ;) )yesterday, as I took here here: http://www.theinnatlittlewashington.com

While the whole Inn, is recognized internationally, we were not able to stay overnight at their B&B. This is where Art & the Automobile comes into play...

While that event is technically taking place over her B-Day, I am able to skate by on a pass, because I told her I was going to take her to a Bed & Breakfast for her B-Day :D Granted, there will be a car show going on, but once she gets settled in, I think she may forget all about that aspect and focus on how I listened to what she wanted, and where she wanted to go.

Jon, you can pull this off too, I have faith :m

Jon - I had made some other plans for this weeeknd (which were called on account of the weather :( ) however, I still had a magnificent time on my anniversary (the one with my wife ;) )yesterday, as I took here here: http://www.theinnatlittlewashington.com

While the whole Inn, is recognized internationally, we were not able to stay overnight at their B&B. This is where Art & the Automobile comes into play...

While that event is technically taking place over her B-Day, I am able to skate by on a pass, because I told her I was going to take her to a Bed & Breakfast for her B-Day :D Granted, there will be a car show going on, but once she gets settled in, I think she may forget all about that aspect and focus on how I listened to what she wanted, and where she wanted to go.

Jon, you can pull this off too, I have faith :m

It's official, it's not going to happen. I came home from a show today and got the hard sell to take the family to Disney World this summer. Not so bad, we have great time on our family vacations. Plus, the kids are getting older, so the family vacations don't come around as much anymore - but that means the Speedster won't be making Art & the Automobile. :ugh

It's official, it's not going to happen. I came home from a show today and got the hard sell to take the family to Disney World this summer. Not so bad, we have great time on our family vacations. Plus, the kids are getting older, so the family vacations don't come around as much anymore - but that means the Speedster won't be making Art & the Automobile. :ugh

Jon,

I totally understand. Say Hello to Mickey for us. We will take lots of pictures for you.

-Luigi

Jon, that is a bummer, we did/do have space inside for your Speedster :cool

We are going to Disney, also. About 3 yrs ago, appaerently I made that promise, but can't go until the kids are on one of their breaks - none of those (fortunately) conflict with Art & the Automobile :D

Jon, that is a bummer, we did/do have space inside for your Speedster :cool

We are going to Disney, also. About 3 yrs ago, appaerently I made that promise, but can't go until the kids are on one of their breaks - none of those (fortunately) conflict with Art & the Automobile :D

Luigi,
I'm sure were all pulling for your delivery date !! Hopefully it will sooner !!
I think the Miss's would be secretly medicating me if it was me.

Was that you Green TT @ the Palm Beach super car show ??
If so it look GREAT, Alot of high priced/high maintance vechiles there.

Hard to beat a Callaway.........for the money or on the track !!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom