Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ANOTHER CORVETTE NUT...

Stingraykev

Corvette
Red 73 Coupe, White 58 H/T, Gray 84 coupe...
Hello to all you Vette Heads, I’m Stingraykev and I reside around the Indy area… I have owned a couple of Vettes in my time... a Silver 84, sold in 1986, and a White 58 sold, in 1998 and my current one is a Red 73 Coupe…
I’ve not been to this site before, and look forward to being a part of CAC…
Stingraykev…:beer

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Let me add another welcome! Post some pictures...we especially like to see those C3's!

Elaine

Welcome

Welcome to the site Stingraykev. Haven't been on long but surely it's nice to be welcomed. Good people here and lots of opportunity to help or be helped.:beer

Welcome aboard... you'll love it here. Great people and also great info!

Greetings Stingraykev. I have a feeling the way you say "Vette Heads" that you are either a part of the group from Bloomington or know of them? Either way, you have found a great Corvette forum to both ask for advice, as well as share experiences or your own knowledge.

Hi StingrayKev. Welcome to the CAC. :w

Greetings Stingraykev. I have a feeling the way you say "Vette Heads" that you are either a part of the group from Bloomington or know of them? Either way, you have found a great Corvette forum to both ask for advice, as well as share experiences or your own knowledge.

Thanks Everyone for your realy nice Welcome...:cool

I'm still learning to navigate around CAC...:Steer

So being from Indy, have you ever driven any of your Corvettes around the Indy 500 track on Community Day or any other time? I got to drive my Father-in-laws a few years back and it was fun. True you're not supposed to go over 30mph, but they don't heavily enforce that for quick "spirited" spurts.

So being from Indy, have you ever driven any of your Corvettes around the Indy 500 track on Community Day or any other time? I got to drive my Father-in-laws a few years back and it was fun. True you're not supposed to go over 30mph, but they don't heavily enforce that for quick "spirited" spurts.

One pic is worth a thousand words...:_rock
View attachment 14786

We where at the track with 400 + Vettes that day, Chevy had all of the Corvette Pace Cars out, along with the 2008 line up...:beer

Good call. I've got a shot like that as well. If you need any help getting around the site, just ask for some help and anyone around here will point you in the right direction.
1834908733_931ba36d70.jpg

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . . . .

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom