Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another GREAT Callaway Corvettes @ Carlisle goes in the books!

*89x2*

Wow!!:WI am exhausted!!

How many Callaways were seen this year??? I think I counted 24 or 25 cars on the grounds! :cool

Some of the "ususal suspects" were absent, but many made the event without cars - and that was fine :w

Everything from Callaway Twini Turbos, CR-1, SuperNatural, C5 Power Group, C6 SNAT and SC cars were there - In fact, there were about a 1/2 doz. privately owned SC560/580 cars there, making up a large percentage of the cars in the Callaway Owners group row!

At the C5/C6 COG dinner, the COG Members took away 1/2 the door prizes again - In fact, my wife, won a box of towels from Mid America Motorworks. Callaway4Fun said the box was worth bucks, I don't know ;shrug

Winning the Autocrossing class, Callaway Engineer, Manny did a great job with the car!!! :lou

What were your Carlisle memories?? :v

I didn't want to miss anything so I flew out the door without the camera.

Another great deal, was that FIVE of the Callaways there, received Celebrity Pick Awards!! :eek FIVE!!!! :upthumbs

Two SC 560/580 cars were picked :cool
One SuperCharged C5 (Evil Twin's car) :cool
One Power Group 3 car (Ron R.) :cool
One Callaway CR-1 (chosen by the ZR1 Net Registry leader!) :cool

What a show!!!!! :w

Sorry to have missed this one....maybe next year. Let's see those pics!!:beer

Hi everyone, sorry we missed it this year. wife took ill. Hope to see some of you at the show in Mystic CT or the homecoming at Old Lyme Mike

I couldn't make it this year either, too much going on at home and at work.
I will be going to Old Lime though, See you there! :thumb

It was a great show. The best part was seeing and hanging out with all my buddies!!!!! The weather was perfect for late August. Thanks everyone!
:beer:upthumbs:D

IMG_2991.JPG

IMG_2994.jpg

Callaway boys working hard.

IMG_2991.jpg

Who are those handsome guys?

IMG_2916.jpg

Dang thats a lot of Corvettes.

IMG_2976.jpg

Whoa!?!? Thats not a Corvette!

Wow!!:WI am exhausted!!

How many Callaways were seen this year??? I think I counted 24 or 25 cars on the grounds! :cool

Some of the "ususal suspects" were absent, but many made the event without cars - and that was fine :w

Everything from Callaway Twini Turbos, CR-1, SuperNatural, C5 Power Group, C6 SNAT and SC cars were there - In fact, there were about a 1/2 doz. privately owned SC560/580 cars there, making up a large percentage of the cars in the Callaway Owners group row!

At the C5/C6 COG dinner, the COG Members took away 1/2 the door prizes again - In fact, my wife, won a box of towels from Mid America Motorworks. Callaway4Fun said the box was worth bucks, I don't know ;shrug

Winning the Autocrossing class, Callaway Engineer, Manny did a great job with the car!!! :lou

What were your Carlisle memories?? :v

It was my first Carlisle !! Had a great time, with perfect weather.
Acres of Corvettes, my favorite place was the Callaway tent.
So many choices....HMM.....Need to check my Powerball ticket.

I was lucky enough to get a Celebrity choice award............txs

I love my new CALLAWAY !!

:lou

Some great pics to to follow...I promise !!

Friday AM before heading out to PA. My Dad & I, A proud moment
Funny he didn't want to go for a ride......hmmmmm
:upthumbs

Congrats on your Celebrity's Choice award! :cool

:wJane Ann

Guys. I got several callaway shots in my gallery. You can view them here:

http://redcorvette.smugmug.com/gallery/5810629_xLXxv

Ron

Ron, those are some great pictures! What type of camera do you use?

The first time I went to your pictures, I did not notice how many pages there were. I went back and realized you took over 300 pictures.

Thanks for doing what I did not have enough time to do.

I was helping my fellow CACer out at the Corvettes Anonymous booth. We were able to raise quite a bit of money for the Alzheimer's Respite Care Center in Florida. If anyone seeing this wants to know what owning a Corvette is all about, visit our website!
http://corvettesanonymous.com

WILL SOMEONE JUST SAVE THE GOSH DARN :w

I will say, I really like the front and rear bumper treatment of that C5, have not seen that before and it's clean and mean!

I met the gentleman who owns the Vette in the above post. First I met him at a MAM FunFest about two years ago and I met him again at my motel on Saturday nite.

He designed and built (with hand laid fiberglass) the front fascia and the rear fascia! He is an amazing personality!

The rear fascia has a spoiler built-in which just totally completes the exercise!

He feels his Vette now looks like it should have been designed from the beginning. I tend to agree with him!

In person, the Vette looks even better than the photos!

SAVE THE :w

LT4man, do you happen to know his name? I'd like to save the pics to my computer, but I don't know what to name them. I'd like it to be descriptive. :)

His license plate is his last name. Just change the "y" to an "i" and you will have it!

He actually would like to sell them. Just difficult getting the word out!

SAVE THE :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom