Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another Interesting C7 Concept

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
What do you think?

attachment.php

It has promise, but I think the rear is too huge.. like the C-5s I passed on. It looks like the skin is shrink-wrapping something.

I like the treatment above the rear lights. :w
I think that the crossed flags will be replaced by a gold bow tie. That will be a bad thing.

Here's Another

Remo:cool

Corvette-Centennial-Design-Concept-Front.jpg

Go GM we need you. . . . . . . . . . You're part of America!

I do like the concept :thumb but they are usually a wilder view that what becomes reallity! But again I like it, the curve over the tail lights looks pretty cool, hope they keep this feature, the exhaust would be cool as well. Like a lot of tires today with the large wheels leaves very little room between them, the rubber and the road.

:cool though,

Bill :w

Remo:cool

Corvette-Centennial-Design-Concept-Front.jpg

I realize this is a concept being used in a film... but it did make me thing about something I heard before.

I remember hearing something about the designers struggling with the headlights on the C6. Apparently, the designers wanted to make the headlights smaller but the aesthetics weren't working out- the Vette did not have a discernible "Corvette" face. Consequently, they had to make them the seize you see them today. I wonder if the designers will try again to make the headlights smaller.

;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom