Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

another issue with...

*89x2*

:upthumbs

Is the C16 body considered a widebody kit? I can't tell exactly, but it appears wider than the average Corvette.

There is a great article about the C16 in May's "Sportscar International" magazine. Lots of pictures. The author test drives the car and gives high praise for both its style and performance.
I like it!

There is a great article about the C16 in May's "Sportscar International" magazine. Lots of pictures. The author test drives the car and gives high praise for both its style and performance.
I like it!

Kingforward, I just pcked this up tonight at Borders :cool

Looks like it will be a good read - it is by the same guy who wrote the one in Corvette Mag.

My only negative, is that is it shared on the cover with that tuner from Texas - the one w/ the terrible reputation :eek:hnoes

One interesting observation tonite, is that BOTH SCI and COrvette Mag were both out of place on the stand, as if THOSE were the two magazines in the auto section that were being read - all the rest were still in order, in their places :upthumbs

cover.jpg

The Callaway C16 photography was quite nice in this one!

Aside from the Callaway C16 driving impressions, the driving impression feature on the 288 GTO (Twin Turbo 1985 F-car) was especially cool and the "time-share" on exotic cars was interesting to say the least ;squint:

Overall, well worth buying - as long as you can skip past the pages with those Texas Vipers :crazy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom