Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...another one heads to Texas ~

Well, I had to run over at lunch so no pics from me but 005 looks so good in person. Not sure what the official color combo is called but well selected. We reminder another customer how good his Red Ferrari will look in the C16s rear view mirror... :cool

It was great to see Mike in Dallas looking for a place a few blocks from my house to open Callaway Central :J

Here's a quick peek. All pictures are LOGO free so save at will :upthumbs.

Link to webshots:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/560188815gQRVQY?vhost=rides

2866542860081718910S425x425Q85.jpg
You're my new hero, thanks for uploading high res pics! Time to waste some ink printing a few! :W I hope you invited him to join the messageboard! I'd love to see this car sometime!

It was great to see Mike in Dallas looking for a place a few blocks from my house to open Callaway Central :J

Really? Sounds like a good idea to me!

These darker colors makes the car looking fabulous,
as you all know I did not like the nose looks of the C16 at first.

I would love to see one in Black with a gunmetal grey accented hood and graphite interior

but when it comes to the point of purchasing and when I had the money to spend I would go for the Yellow C12 instead.

:drool: SWEET!

-Luigi
:cool

I was sitting at a traffic light today across from the local Porsche dealer and in the front row, sat a new Carrera in that hue :cool

As I sat there waiting for the light to change, I swear the car morphed into a C16 :eek:hnoes

...then I woke up :bash

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom