Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another whacky incident with my '05 Help!

W

wwr

Does the windshield wiper arm come up(for cleaning the windshield) on the passenger side of my car? I was surprised when I had to open the hood for the '04 but haven't had a reason til a few minutes ago to find this out. I just cleaned under it without opening the hood.

Thanks,
Walter

IT'S THE DRIVER'S SIDE THAT DOESN'T PULL UP.

HELP NEEDED!

On my 05 the drivers arm pulls all the way up, but the passenger side barely moves.

How do you change the blade with the bar across it?:confused

Wiper blade.

How do you change the blade with the bar across it?:confused

If you meet me in San Diego I'll show you.:)

Or you could just read the user guide.;)

Or you could just have your dealer change if for you.:w

Good Move. Oh, I'll let the dealer figure it out. Its just the design that's ridiculous!

walter
It must serve some purpose. I believe it is at high speeds to keep the wipers down above 90 MPH.

You shouldn't need to worry about that. Driving above 90 MPH is against the law and nobody on this forum does that.

I'm seated here with a cool beverage in my hand while watching the Barrett-Jackson auction on TV and surfing the Action Center. Then all of a sudden I get to share pleasantries with a pretty Ms. ABC. LIfe is good!

I'm seated here with a cool beverage in my hand while watching the Barrett-Jackson auction on TV and surfing the Action Center. Then all of a sudden I get to share pleasantries with a pretty Ms. ABC. LIfe is good!
;) Why thank U:_rock

Damn! That black vette took a beating, although the passenger compartent seems pretty well intact. Ya' hate to see a road warrior go down like that...

Dave

Damn! That black vette took a beating, although the passenger compartent seems pretty well intact. Ya' hate to see a road warrior go down like that...

Dave
:w Yes it looks like it took a big hit. I wonder how the people in it came out?:confused

You shouldn't need to worry about that. Driving above 90 MPH is against the law and nobody on this forum does that.

;LOL;LOL;LOL

Ms ABC
I went ahead and checked with my wife and it's okay if you and I hang out! I may be slightly older than you but don't let that stop you. I sure won't let it stop me!!!
Just kidding, glad you're on this web site. Keep the wave:D

PS: I can still get my windshield wiper out, err up. err whatever.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom