Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any 'Corvette Magazine' Readers Out There?

trhao

I subscribe to this mag and have all the issues since the first one back in 2002. But, oops, it looks like something got lost - I am missing #6 July 2003 and #12 July 2004.
frown5.gif

If someone out there still has their Corvette Magazine #6 July 2003 in particular, can they PM me? I just have a question about one of the articles is all.

Thanks!

Magazine Corvette

I've only recently subscribed to the magazine. It comes well packaged and it is one of the best of the "Corvette Only" magazines on the market. :)

Thanks - yes I know they offer back issues but $10 for a question about 1 article seems steep. That's why I was hoping someone might still have the #6 issue. If so let me know.

It's a great magazine by the standards of 'single marque' periodicals. I think it's clearly better than the other Corvette magazines I previously subscribed to and the only one I've subscribed to for years now. The earlier years had a lot more historical articles with info I was not aware of. Great insights in how cars are designed and design 'theory' for the lack of a better term. Just 'interesting' stuff - like the history of the Opel GT (I always liked those). They weren't afraid of reviewing other non Corvettes for comparison. And they weren't above some healthy criticism. They also offer great racing coverage. It could just be me but it seems like in the last year or so (new editor, etc...?) they've gotten a little more like the old Corvette mags I subscribed to years ago - pretty standard fare. It is still a good magazine and I do recommend it if you're looking for 1 to subscribe to.

Anyway - if anybody has the issue #6 I missed, got a couple questions about it's content is all...

FYI I'll probably be selling off all my old issues (save the 2 I'm missing) in a couple batches here before long and will post in the proper forum.

thanks

One last try:

Anybody have a copy of Corvette Magazine #6 July 2003 - can they post here or PM me?

(no I'm not going to ask you to sell it - just some questions before I spend money buying a copy)

thanks!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom