Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any driving superstitions?

Ruby Fan

Corvette
1985 Black Beauty Coupe, 93 Ruby, 96 CE vert
Sounds silly, but I won't wear any off car brand t-shirt, jacket, gear..etc. when driving my Vette. I do feel very comfortable wearing any Vette gear when driving other models. How about you folks, any lucky kudos?

when i drive my vette i either am wearing a vette shirt or im totally decked out for a date:cool. However i feel like the car is almost human to me..some may think i am crazy and i may be but i just feel like its always on the prowl and if it doesnt like what i am doing it let me know...almost like i feel as if i could outrun anything out there if my car really wanted to;LOL idk i just get a good feeling when i get in my car. ;)

Back in the old days (1960s) when I was in college with my 56 red corvette, I would not repair an item if it was inconsquential such as a muffler rattle, because the minute I did, something major would happen. It was if the corvette knew that it was fine once a minor repair occurred and decided it needed to visit a dealer for a major repair. Happened more often than I cared for, especially since I was a college student with very little money. Biggest repair, new short block for $629.88 - luckily my father agreed to pick up the bill. Went from 265 short block to the 283. Other than that, I have no superstitutions about my corvettes, just want to enjoy the fever they provide.
Barrett

I like driving with no top:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom