Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Any other Z06 owners?

E

EZ2XLR8

I just added a pic to the members rides section and found I'm the only Z06 representing.

Anyone else with pics to share?

WOW!

I don't have a Z06, but just wanted to compliment you on your ride.
Very tough looking:D

Jay

When does the site go live?

JT,

When does your website go live so we can see that ZR-1.

If the rest of the site is as flashy as that shockwave intro we're in for a treat.

Re: When does the site go live?

EZ2XLR8 said:
When does your website go live so we can see that ZR-1.

I working on it:D It's going to be a while yet.........I'm working on a lot of action-scripting so it will be very interactive for the user:)
Hopefully soon...........I might post some sample interface designs so I can get a little feedback

Jay

Actually, I almost forgot..........I do have pics of the car at this page

I don't have a Z06 either but wanted to say nice ride, too! :) If only they came in the convertible form I'd have one in a New York minute.;) :w

What the safety standards aren't the same for Mr. Cafaro?? ;) Why can't they produce them for the public? It's not fair! I want one, have said so from the first!:w

Pics to share

Hey EZ...I also have a ZO6 and I'll post some pics as soon as I get home/get a chance. I'm also new here:w

Hello BlkZ06,
Welcome to CACC! I loved visiting Halifax, Nova Scotia, but it's been a few years.;) In fact it was the day after Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. I remember the parade in Halifax that day. They had floats congratulating the astronauts for walking on the moon! I lived in Port Hawkesbury for about a year, while my Dad worked up there.:w

EZ2XLR8,
I don't have my Z06 (last week in August) yet but since our cars will look exactly the same, there will be no point in posting pics of mine... Hmmmm, my house looks different - should I just post a picture of my house?
Lance ;)

Finally, with Rob's help to offset my uselessness with computers, my black ZO6 is in the members rides :w

BlkZ06,

I just tried checking out your ride, it may be my computer and netscape, but all I got was a broken picture. :confused I'm going to try to go out and go back in using Explorer.:w

It must have been the netscape, when I came back in with Explorer the picture loaded.:) It's a BEAUTIFUL ride!:w

Allright

Good job Mike.

OK that makes two Z06s in the Members' Rides.
Who else has one. We know you're out there,
'cause they built 5773 of these bad boys in 2001.

T.

Any other Z06s out there?

I'm waiting for delivery of a Quicksilver/Black '02 Z06 from Kerbeck. Should be here in about 2 more weeks. Then I'll try to figure out how to attach a photo to this board so I can show off my new baby.

Bob Cross

Re: Any other Z06 owners...

Yup, I suspect there are a lot of Z06 owners. I added a photo of my Z06. It's the first Vette I've owned (out of four) which is not red.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom