Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anybody have pictures of seat covers?

J

Jedi86

Hey all! Im new here and I was wondering if any of you have pictures of seat covers. I am looking at seat covers so the sun doesn't beat down on the seats when I have the top off. Thanks so much!

Jedi86 -

I use natural color lambs wool covers. I believe they are available is black too. Have you considered those? With my competition yellow with black and beige interior, the covers look kind of Viking- bruitish and gnarly. About $49US.

They are somewhat of a pain to get situated into before they "seat in", but it is amazing how comfortable they are against my bare legs in the summer sun.

Ted Valley

Need Pics

Call Eckler's or go to their web site.....................Their catalog has pictures of many different kinds of seats and covers.

Stan A

nice custom covers

I got this link off of someone else here on CAC boards. They're great prices for custom seat covers! http://www.wetokole.com/ Check it out.

Uerik

Thats was me :J

Ive done alot of snooping around and I have the Ecklers catalog.

Personally I don't care for any of the seat covers in the catalog except for the ones from Wolf but they are only for the C5, all the others are just a vinyl looking slip on (Not a custom fit) and then they have the lamb skin.

http://www.wetokole.com

The seat covers available from Wetokole are a custom fit neopreme (wet suit material) they are expensive however if you dont want to spend 299-699 Each for new seats its a great alternative.

I will be ordering mine later this spring, also by then I will have my camera set up going to show people certain things Ive done to my car.

Seat Covers

Yeah Sorry I couldn't remember where I had seen it but thanx. You can also ask for their brochure and they will send you swatches. The seat covers are waterproof which is great for me here in Santa Barbara, C.A. Surf all the time :) I just ordered mine today, i'll let you guys know how they turn out to be!

Chris

seat covers

Hi all i ordered custom seat covers from this place called legacy seat covers. they did a really nice job customizing them for me. They are made out of the neoprene material. I have the gray down the center and black on the ouside of the seat with corvette in script {white}. They took about 3 weeks to get but it was worth it. Cost was about 300 bucks. They are in Arizona.
Rich
legacyseatcovers.com phone # 602-242-1258

The previous thread for Ebay item advertises "leather seat covers", but they are actually vinyl.
Check it out.
;)

Yeah, his ad should read 'Leather Like'. I would hope no one would think they could get leather at that price. I was just trying to show there are 'cost effective' covers out there to keep the sun off the originals. :upthumbs

Gordon :CAC

I needed new seat covers and mulled over it for months.

I finally bought "Wet Okoles", see the above thread [ from BIG RED].

I just got them but didn't install them yet. They look pretty good.

I previously bought the $75 fabric covers from Ecklers and they are cheap looking.

I got "Wet Okole's" from a fellow CF member. Red in the center and black on the outside. Fit good and look 100 times better than the worn out black leather.

BTW: These were used but look brand new. The great part is, I only paid $125.00 plus $12.00 shipping from Hawaii.

Mike.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom