Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anybody know where I can find one of these?

jonstr

I've been watching ebay for months now, with no luck. Anybody know of one of these BFG banners for sale? I found a number to call BFG to order one, and I'll try tomorrow, but I have been told they are discontinued. :ugh

banner_12.jpg

Jonstr,

I haven't seen one lately, but I'll subscribe to this thread in case I come across one again. I've been checking Ebay off and on for a couple of years now looking for this one:

RikenandRollin.jpg

We'll swap. ;) While you're cruising Ebay - watch for mine, and when I'm looking I'll watch for yours!! And good luck to us both. :)

:w Jane Ann

I don't know what your banner looks like, but e-bay has several, one of which is of a 69 vette, buy now at $30. ends in two more days. i just searched for "bfg banner" used all forums.

I don't know what your banner looks like, but e-bay has several, one of which is of a 69 vette, buy now at $30. ends in two more days. i just searched for "bfg banner" used all forums.

Yes, I have the '69 banner. I'm looking for the one in the photo at the top of this thread, with the Callaway Speedster on it. I have been running several variations of the search you describe daily for a few months now. No luck yet.

Sounds like just watching ebay is the best bet for now.

They were on ebay all the time, till a year ago or so. Now you just have to be lucky to find one I think.

Groeten Peter.

I haven't seen that particular one in a long time. I'll look out for it. :upthumbs

Jon,

I was looking for one too,

I had the Lemans version very quickly and then it took up to a year to find the speedster banner.

I made a daily favorite search in Ebay , it sends me mail every day with the newest auctions ,

I had 3 search options

BFG banner
Goodrich banner
Goodrich Corvette

these mails are still coming so I will keep an eye too.

here are my banners,

http://members.home.nl/callawaycorvette/bfg.htm

I was checking if my link worked and then discovered that there are 2 versions,
check your picture on top of your post : it says : When you're ready to get serious
and my banner says : take control.

I've been watching ebay for months now, with no luck. Anybody know of one of these BFG banners for sale? I found a number to call BFG to order one, and I'll try tomorrow, but I have been told they are discontinued. :ugh

banner_12.jpg

...any chance your local BFG tire dealer might have one that is (gently) used in their shop??? Maybe you could buy one there?? Also, I have seen tire covers w/ the same pic :cool the tire covers, go over a set of four tires

Thanks for the help and suggestions folks. I'll keep up with the ebay searches and check with the local BFG dealers.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom