Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...anybody see a ZHZ Edition yet???

*89x2*

New Hertz Rental Corvette

2008-05-03_00015.jpg

2008-05-03_00006.jpg

2008-05-03_00003.jpg

100_0291.jpg

Very nice. I knew Hertz was adding Corvettes to their Fun Club, or what ever they call it. It looks like the yellow one's spoiler runs across the entire rear end of the car, just the the ZR1's.

Jason

...more info:

They will be available in

Boston
Newark
Philadelphia
DC
Charlotte
Charleston
Nashville
Tampa
Ft. Meyers
Palm Beach
Ft. Lauderdale
Miami
Dallas
Houston
Denver
Las Vegas
Phoenix
San Diego
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Portland
Seattle
Maui
Oahu

The rental range based upon locale will be $190-$230/day & $900-$1000/week.

Saw a truckload of them in B.G. two weeks ago.

Also, the intro of the RPO ZHZ was part of the presentation GM made at the C5/C6 Bash last month.

I'm about to rent a ZHZ in Houston from 5/30/08 - 6/7/08. I'll be sure to take some close up pics of it & post them.

Back in 2007 I rented C6 verts from Hertz in Tampa during 3 different business trips. Each time I had a different one & all of them were low mileage & in very good condition. Though I'm sure people rag on them like any rental car. But the Hertz verts look just like any other C6 vert. No one would know the difference. Definitely won't be the case with this ZHZ coupe.

As with the verts I'm using American Express Reward certificates to pay for the rental. Not a bad use of some Amex Reward points. Though I'm not sure about driving around in a yellow bumblebee with kind of ugly wheels but it beats driving a rental Malibu or the like. :beer

It looks like the Portland Oregon Hertz has the ZHZ's in. I saw one today. I waived, but I got no acknowledgment. It was wearing the front license plate holder, which is fugly, but other than that, the car looked pretty good.

Jason

yea- I heard like $150 a day - with the AAA discount to rent

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom