Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anybody seen one of these?

Don Mason

Corvette
01 Convertible & 73 Coupe
A few days ago I saw a full color crossed flags steering wheel emblem overlay on a 2004 Z06 CE Vette. This was not a decal but a very nice looking high gloss overlay similar to a dash or console overlay. The car was in a speciality used car dealer showroom and the dealer did not know anything about the emblem. He thought it was factory. I have verified with the local GM dealer that it is not. Has anyone seen one of these and do you know where I can get one. I have tried the decals on 2 occasions and they are just not satisfactory for the steering wheel. As always thanks for the expertise and knowledge you guys have and your willingness to share.

Steering wheel emblem

Just about all venders sell them...steering wheel emblems by Cyberdine.....I got mine at Corvette Central....around $20.00...or go to Cyberdine's website

Yup, it would be a Cyberdine. I got mine off of e-bay. Just search on Corvette Decals.

The Cyberdine decals are very nice. They are a puffy decal instead of the flat vinyl, and they look like they are very high end. They make them in several uncommon colors, too. I got white dash letters and a wheel insert for my wife's car, and they look great (red ones like in my car are common as dirt and easy to find). They also do not tend to loosen and peel off like the flat vinyl ones.

Thanks guys for the good info. I have mine ordered and on the way. FYI for others reading this thread Corvette Central has discontinued this item. Ordered mine direct from Cyberdine.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom