Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Anyone have/know where to find a 1995 Service Manual in .PDF Format?

Hey guys quick question: Do any of you know where I can get a .pdf for the 1995 Service Manual? I've been looking for hours and hours and hours and can't find anything. It looks like this (It's not an owners manual, its the manual they use in the shop):

FSMs are not available as .pdfs, unfortunately. In fact, the 95 FSM is not available as digital media in any form. GM sells a DVD called "SI" which has FSM in .html form from 1996-up but the discs are hard to find.

Looking at that Amazon link...the set for 150 is a good deal but the other set for 189 is a rip. Zip Products has new 95 FSMs for 170.

If you're going to work on that 95 yourself, I'd bite the bullet and buy the Factory Service Manual.

Ah all right, thanks. I'll just buy the hard copy then. Maybe I'll run it through a scanner once I get it so I can distribute it to the four corners of the wind

Another option often overlooked is an online subscription to Alldata. For less than $30 annual fee you get access to the complete FSM online, plus TSB's, labor guides and other nice features. I still prefer having a paper copy of the FSM because many jobs require frequent flipping between sections, for an old goat like me that is easier than finding the pages online, you may feel differently.
The FSM may seem expensive, but will often pay for itself with the first repair by helping with correct diagnosis that prevents unnecessary parts replacement. As far as Chilton or Haynes, don't waste your money.

Okay I went ahead and ordered the hard-copy manuals. Thanks for the help guys

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom