Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone here want an emblem for their 1984E ( For the crossfire guys ! )

VIN_#_00521__Z-51_C4

Corvette
1984 C4 DOB 01/13/1983
Anyone want an emblem for their 1984E ( For the crossfire guys ! )Updated

Just wondering if anyone on this forum saw the emblems i made and If you wanted one....to let me know....

Just refrain from giving me any grief over the fact that it's not a 30th Anniversary C4

The Top one can be personalized with your Vin # OR....... have it say L83 350ci / Renegae CFI / Crossfire 350 / or whatever you want it to say

Those Emblems are available for purchase online if anyone is interested in getting a set( you can also order a single emblem too )

New Products For March - VETTE ITEMS

Corvette 30th Anniv. emblem with Custom Text
$38.00

30thvette21.jpg

Corvette 30th Anniv. emblem
$32.00

These will be available for immediate customization and purchase on a Webstore soon, and can be purchased as a pair or a single emblem ( if you want it on the dash panel where your breadbox used to be)

If you want them as big as the factory Emblem, He can enlarge them.

THIS IS the exact pricing he gave me when i bought my emblems...

40th emblems

Hi, any idea of cost to send to Western Australia.I would like one for the panel that I have replaced the bread box on the right hand side of dash
Cheers Gordon

Corssfire emblems

Hi, I'm in Pennsylvania and I'd be very interested in a set for my 84 Coupe That would include a 'L-83' addition. Any idea how the production is going to take place. And how long will the finish last. I assume they'll be attached with two face tape Right ? Just let me know how to pay you.

Who wants a unique and custom-made badge

Hi, I'm in Pennsylvania and I'd be very interested in a set for my 84 Coupe That would include a 'L-83' addition. Any idea how the production is going to take place. And how long will the finish last. I assume they'll be attached with two face tape Right ? Just let me know how to pay you.

apache 84 said:
40th emblems
Hi, any idea of cost to send to Western Australia.I would like one for the panel that I have replaced the bread box on the right hand side of dash
Cheers Gordon

It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to make them, pending on his schedule
( You can request a RUSH on the order and you might get them faster )

LEt me know if you know of anyone else that wants a pair of the L-83 or the 30th Anniv panel emblem,

as for Western Australia, I'll ask him about that and he can contact you with a quote YOU HAVE A PM in your mailbox :thumb

you can email me DIRECTLY with your request for a badge and send me your PAYPAL.COM email address( for payment purposes ) and your home address and i will forward him your request

Hey apache 84 ! what did you want on your side panel badge? or did you want this one
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1108t-40th-30th-anniversary.jpg

or this one
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1126t-40th-anniversary-zr-1-my-30th-anniv-design-vin-added.jpg

( there are 2 versions of this custom badge )

....... I can get you these badges...Email me directly with your paypal.com email address and your home address..
DO YOU want the
30th Anniv SIDE PANEL emblem
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1116t-both-emblems.jpg

and the L-83 HOOD BULGE emblem----->
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1675t-cac-13.jpg

or Just the 30th Anniversary side
panel badge with L-83 on it

...Email me and i'll let him know today and he might be able to start on them this week
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1675-cac-13.jpg

and the 30th anniversary..... if you want them
( this was the finalized design for this emblem

vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-vette-they-said-under-powered-weak-picture1358-30th-anniversary-badge-mounted-car.jpg

Do you want both ? ? ? ?

The side panel emblem-----.
I
I
V
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1154-custom-fender-badge-vin-00521-badge.jpg

I'd like a 30th with the addition of the L-83 side panel. Your email doesn't work, Can I just pay you with my paypal request funds that I would send to you if you have a paypal account ? And how long will it take to product the side panels emblems? Thank you. I'm in Pennsylvania.

So what I'd like is two 30th chevy emblems with a addition of the L-83 on the emblem, OK ?

I'll send him your request and info

I'd like a 30th with the addition of the L-83 side panel. Your email doesn't work, Can I just pay you with my paypal request funds that I would send to you if you have a paypal account ? And how long will it take to product the side panels emblems? Thank you. I'm in Pennsylvania.

So what I'd like is two 30th chevy emblems with a addition of the L-83 on the emblem, OK ?

I am going to send this directly to him, that way the money goes to him and he can contact you directly

I got your email from CAC Don't know why the email doesn't work

try it again giddyup305@yahoo.com

Just to confirm this request .......

you want a SET (2) of The 30th Anniversary Side panel badge

and

a set (2) of the L-83 hood Bulge emblem

If you email me( spj1971@rocketmail.com ) i will send you the price for it that on can be personalized or you can have the tag removed and it will resemble the '93 40th anniversary LT4 Coupe, the other would look similar to the ZR-1 '93 Coupe side panel badge

....With the Tag
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1154-custom-fender-badge-vin-00521-badge.jpg

....Without the TAG
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-my-c4-picture1108t-40th-30th-anniversary.jpg

They are really high quality emblems, you wont be disappointed with it as you can see they are real, i have them.... NELSON has a set too.... as for any others ,you'll have to ask...

cartrax, nelson and me have these emblems now

I will be putting mine on this spring, I lost the measurements on where exactly to install them? Could you tell me how many inches above the black strip and how many inches from the seam that meets the door?

They are high quality:thumb, I was going to paint my car then install them but screw it, I will install them now and paint some time down the road.

I will post pictures after I install them, just need the measurements so we all look the same.

30th anniversary rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be putting mine on this spring, I lost the measurements on where exactly to install them? Could you tell me how many inches above the black strip and how many inches from the seam that meets the door?

They are high quality:thumb, I was going to paint my car then install them but screw it, I will install them now and paint some time down the road.

I will post pictures after I install them, just need the measurements so we all look the same.

30th anniversary rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear i never thought id have more that a few buying them hopefully i will get more interested in them

those who are interested you should email me directly with a paypal email acct and i send mike the info and get them to you

NELSON ---- The measurments for your emblem are .....

On the drivers side....
measure 7 1/2 inches from the edge of the hood that meets up with the door, ( you can push it back a little too )
Measure 1 1/2 inches from the bottom edge of the hood

On the passenger side....

measure 1 1/2 inches from the bottom edge of the hood

Arrived yesterday. Very nice work, will be displayed after the Renegade gets here and is installed.:thumb

Arrived yesterday. Very nice work, will be displayed after the Renegade gets here and is installed.:thumb

if mike sent you a picture of the finished product Post it up here

I told you to have faith Mike is #1 :thumb with these emblems Get that posted up soon :D :thumb

Corvette Side panel Emblem with Custom text
$38.00

30thvette21.jpg

Corvette Side panel Emblem
$32.00

Any interest ..I can still get these made( Either style)

Gauging interest if you want them PM me about it......

30thvette21.jpg

I am putting my emblems on today, pictures to follow.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom