Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone interested in my new Z06 and my 05 Z51 as a package deal?

6 Shooter said:
Bummer - May I inquire as to why ya want to move em out?

I just got a 2006 for the wife (automatic) last week and I bought myself a new SFR spec racer .... out of garage space!

I would love to keep the Z06, but I need to be practical. I hate to just put it on eBay and then dump the 05 .... someone step up and make this deal happen ... works for everyone.

wish I could take them off your hands..... I should say I wish I had your problem!:)

Vette Poor said:
My new Z06 is status 3300 today, probably 3400 in a few more. Silver/black, 2LZ, Polished wheels. Should arrive within 30 days …. SW Virginia.

My Z51 is a 2005 coupe. VR/black, MN6, Z51, 1SB ….3500 miles .. in-service 6 months.

I don’t want the Z06 and I want to sell the 05, Z51 car so how about $115K for both?

I would sell the 05, Z51 separate but not just the Z06 as I really need out of both.

Thanks!

call me i may be interested

Hi,
I'm from Roanoke. I really want a Z06...
What dealership did you buy it from?
Sorry, but I have a 72 so I really dont need 3 Vette's!
What about just the Z06?
Fred

Vette Poor said:
Status moved up to 3400 today ... broadcast for production.

My new Z06 is status 3300 today, probably 3400 in a few more. Silver/black, 2LZ, Polished wheels. Should arrive within 30 days …. SW Virginia.

My Z51 is a 2005 coupe. VR/black, MN6, Z51, 1SB ….3500 miles .. in-service 6 months.

I don’t want the Z06 and I want to sell the 05, Z51 car so how about $115K for both?

I would sell the 05, Z51 separate but not just the Z06 as I really need out of both.

Thanks!

I live in Bristol and grew up in Penningto and wife is from Jonesville......
I have a 66 coupe that I'd like to sell and get a 2006 or a Z06.

Paul Spangler

paulspangler said:
I live in Bristol and grew up in Penningto and wife is from Jonesville......
I have a 66 coupe that I'd like to sell and get a 2006 or a Z06.

Paul Spangler

Paul I may be interested in your car give me a call

Vette Poor said:
I guess you lost interest ... :)
Absolutely not. Did you ever find out anymore on the sticker? If you call me with order number I can pull the info on car and get window sticker. I am sure it is a doable deal.

JAGSFAN said:
Absolutely not. Did you ever find out anymore on the sticker? If you call me with order number I can pull the info on car and get window sticker. I am sure it is a doable deal.

Hi Mike:

I told you that MSRP was 70K. The info on the car is in this thread ... go to GM and price it. Comes out at $69,995. You said you would call last Monday ...

I am confident the deal is doable and will be done soon. You are first in line but I will take the first offer that comes so we should act pronto. A simple agreement and a deposit will take care of it. It may be better to just wait until the car is on the ground ... which will be soon.

My C6 goes to a dealer on consignment in a couple of days and when it sells I will sell the Z06 outright. It will be a new car and never titled until it is sold.

Thanks ... Rex

when is the C6 Z06 set to arrive? Thanks :m

Vette Poor said:
Hi Mike:

I told you that MSRP was 70K. The info on the car is in this thread ... go to GM and price it. Comes out at $69,995. You said you would call last Monday ...

I am confident the deal is doable and will be done soon. You are first in line but I will take the first offer that comes so we should act pronto. A simple agreement and a deposit will take care of it. It may be better to just wait until the car is on the ground ... which will be soon.

My C6 goes to a dealer on consignment in a couple of days and when it sells I will sell the Z06 outright. It will be a new car and never titled until it is sold.

Thanks ... Rex

Rex give me a call today and we can work out all the details.

JAGSFAN said:
Rex give me a call today and we can work out all the details.

Just informed that the car has been built and is about ready to ship! Should be here in about 10 days if things go as before.

I have to go to KY today. Give me a call in late afternoon or in the morning.

Car should be in the low 6100's on the Vin

Did you make the deal with anyone yet? Did you say you would not just sell the 06 Z06?? IF you will what color is it?

vjones said:
Did you make the deal with anyone yet? Did you say you would not just sell the 06 Z06?? IF you will what color is it?

Car has shipped ... should arrive early next week. This is a NEW car and never titled or used.

Vette Poor are you the one that has the 2000 corvette dealer brochure if
you are I would like to get it from you, I have A 2000 nassau blue drop top
E mail me at corvettequeen89@yahoo.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom