Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Anyone know of any Callaway guys around Denver

W

wards88

I live (go to college) in Golden, Colorado and have been looking for some more Callaway guys around here. Does anyone know of any good mechanics for Callaways around here either... don't need one currently but you never know when you will. Thanks guys,
Ward

I believe there is a guy with an 88 or 89 Twin Turbo with Nitrous in that area. He posts on the Corvette Forum. I'm sure that he either know of someone he can recommend (though I believe he does most of his own work).

If I can dig up his e-mail, I'll see if he can get a hold of you.

Luigi
:cool

actually I think that guy has an 88 and an 89!

Thanks guys

Thanks guys. Let me know if you get any info.

Hi wards88,
TurboLuigi wrote me and said you were on here looking for some local Callaway action.
I am now living in Conifer (just a short twisty mountain road from Golden) and have a couple Callaways.(see below) I also have some friends who have Callaways in town, specifically a Callaway ZR1 in Littleton and a pristine 91 Aerobody that is for sale in Aurora.
Lets get together on Sunday at Bandimere 12:00 pm for shifter cart racing. I am going to be down there with the Viper club. (they are actually allright once you get to know them:gap)
Are you in any local Corvette clubs yet? I could hook you up with the local VetteNet chapter. A loose bunch of Corvette hooligans and train robbers;)
Give me a call on the mobile at 303-883-8109 for more info.
Late,
Taylor

Hi Taylor,

Glad to see you on here and hope you can hook him up.

Keep them snakes in their place and let me know next time you are down here.

Later,

Luigi

Hey guys

Thanks for the reply taylor. I tried calling this weekend but just got your answering machine. I am hoping my brother will bring my callaway out here for my later this week (it is currently in Nebraska) so that I can take it to that car show at john elway corvette supercenter on saturday. Are you going? I'll give you a call later this week. later
ward

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom