Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Arizona Auctions 1971 LS6

Glad that you brought that up. I have been swamped at work and have been putting off posting updates. I'm in Saginaw MI now but will be back home in a few hours and will start posting some pics and sale prices.

Consignment numbers have changed to run numbers. I corrected the above link to get to the correct page for the LS6. I'm going to have to log in to get results when I get home tonight. I apologize for running out of time again. I only get 10 hours or sometimes less off each day of the week. I got a whole 5 hours sleep after I got home from Saginaw.

Update:

I just got a reprieve. Called to see why my schedule wasn't showing up on my iPhone and discovered that I forgot all about CPR training for 4pm and my work day has been pushed back to 7pm with a short 8 hour restriction. Wow! Almost like a day off. I guess I have some time to look up a few things now that I don't have to go in at 2pm.

:happyanim:
Tom

Update again:

It appears that the car didn't sell since It doesn't show up in the sold results listings. I have an inquiry in to find out what the bid was. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
I have checked myself for a selling price but none was posted for the LS6,not even a high bid if it did not sell.Any other pics you can post would be appreciated... Thanks Jerry

I haven't as of yet received a reply to my inquiry. I'll check for more pictures in my cameras.

Tom

It seems like the only pictures of that car I have are the ones in the link in post 1 of this thread. I checked all of my pictures and also had my son in AZ send me his from that auction. No picture of that LS6, not even in the background of another picture. I don't even remember seeing it and I'm a big fan of those things. I can't imagine I would have missed it as we were through the tents very thoroughly. I wonder it f it didn't make the sale. Might have sold earlier or was pulled for some reason.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom