Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Arkansas Info

jimbo64

Corvette
1964 RED CONVERTIBLE
Looking more like relocation to the Hot Springs, Ark. area. With the mountain ranges and winding country roads, it looks like a great place to exercise my 64 vert. Anyone know of the local clubs or enthusiast's in that part of the country. Did see a couple nice c-1's in the area last trip through. Thanks

jimbo64 said:
Looking more like relocation to the Hot Springs, Ark. area. With the mountain ranges and winding country roads, it looks like a great place to exercise my 64 vert. Anyone know of the local clubs or enthusiast's in that part of the country. Did see a couple nice c-1's in the area last trip through. Thanks
Jimbo64 ,check out the "central arkansas corvette club" I recently joined. We are new to the area, and yes the sites are great to enjoy. The club is based in Little Rock, but their members are from all around the state. They just held there annual three day event in Hot Springs. Vettes frome near and far attend each year. My ride is a 60 red/white.Hope to hear from you when you settle in. 60vett@earthlink.net

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom