Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

At 3:30pm Today.....

Remo, don't listen to these people.
Keep the car in Guy's basement, keep those wheels pristine for me to buy in the springtime ;).

By the way, you're looking mighty young in that picture. A bit emotionally fragile, but young! You must be living right.

Tammy

......A bit emotionally fragile, but young! You must be living right.

Tammy

The four of us went out for dinner last night and on the way Remo said something about being gentle. ;LOL

Your wheels are safe, Tammy and they will look great on your car in the spring.

:w
Guy

By the way, you're looking mighty young in that picture. A bit emotionally fragile, but young! You must be living right.

Tammy, that's just the effect of all that prune juice. But if Remo looks 33 and "wistful" in that picture, I can't wait to find out how young you think I look... 18? :L

-Patrick

Tammy, that's just the effect of all that prune juice. But if Remo looks 33 and "wistful" in that picture, I can't wait to find out how young you think I look... 18? :L

-Patrick
Yeah, and maybe if I get a new prescription and some frames like that, I'll look like Heidi Klum ;LOL

You guys are going tip Remo into a relapse. I mean, just look at the expression of grief crossing Remo's face here:
winter4

You can just see him doing his best to mask the pain of separation he's feeling. That pain, unless blunted with effective meds, is going to manifest itself in polls here at the CAC about oil filters deliberately calculated to stir up conflict.

Remo- just drink your prune juice. Fair weather (any emphasis on those words is purely unintentional, and should not be construed as an implied dig at you) for you and your Lingenfelter-modified Corvette is right around the corner.

:D
-Patrick

When this picture was taken I had just finished two glasses of prune juice heavily laced with vodka. Actually I was drunk.

Remo:crazy

Remo, don't listen to these people.
Keep the car in Guy's basement, keep those wheels pristine for me to buy in the springtime ;).

Tammy

Tammy - you have no idea how much it costs to stay looking like that.
Remo:cool

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well how do I put this...as delicately as possible....REMO AINT 33 DONT LOOK IT, DONT ACT IT, CANT EVEN REMEMBER THAT FAR BACK,...FRAGILE? HELL AT HIS AGE YOU BET HES FRAGILE... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GOD I LOVE THIS OH YAH...GUY TOO...YAHOO...SOWICK.BEQWICK, ISQWICK,NESQWICK

well how do I put this...as delicately as possible....REMO AINT 33 DONT LOOK IT, DONT ACT IT, CANT EVEN REMEMBER THAT FAR BACK,...FRAGILE? HELL AT HIS AGE YOU BET HES FRAGILE... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GOD I LOVE THIS OH YAH...GUY TOO...YAHOO...SOWICK.BEQWICK, ISQWICK,NESQWICK

And don't forget VRYQWK. Ah oh, I think I just twisted my back. Well time for some prune juice and Advil. It's rough getting old.

(Newport, RI 1946)
Remo:cool

When this picture was taken I had just finished two glasses of prune juice heavily laced with vodka. Actually I was drunk.

Remo:crazy

Drunk i.e. pickled i.e. Well Preserved!
That's the secret then! :L

Hey, MidYearRoadster- careful with those slurs on Remo's tag... I'm getting one similar to his and Guy's. Mine will be VRYQWIK :upthumbs We'll be 3 of a kind.

Drunk i.e. pickled i.e. Well Preserved!
That's the secret then! :L

Hey, MidYearRoadster- careful with those slurs on Remo's tag... I'm getting one similar to his and Guy's. Mine will be VRYQWIK :upthumbs We'll be 3 of a kind.

And where do you think Guy and Remo got their inspirations for these plates?? Yeah...Alan's the original "SOQUIK" and I'm "SOQWIK"! So now we're 5 of a kind!!:L

Elaine

And where do you think Guy and Remo got their inspirations for these plates?? Yeah...Alan's the original "SOQUIK" and I'm "SOQWIK"! So now we're 5 of a kind!!:L

Elaine
I'll be darned! I hadn't realized/remembered.
Well, I guess I plagiarized a couple o' plagiarizers :L

Sounds like a photo op to me.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom