Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Aug 12-14 Bowling Green Homecoming

akfox1

Corvette
1969 Lemans Blue Conv. 350, Keisler 5 sp
Anybody planning to attend the Corvette Homecoming Event in Bowling Green August 12-14?

Haven't seen much info on the forum about this. It is at the WKU Ag Center in Bowling Green.

I live around the corner from the ag center. I need to sign up. I'm always late.

Aug 12-14 event

I don't see this event listed on the NCM list of events. Wonder why it is not listed on their site? Any info on this anywhere else?

not associated with the museum, which is what folks were asking about - can't understand why GM would be doing this away from the museum!?

Nch

Akfox1--Thanks for the info. I've got the Woodward Dream Cruise the following weekend in Detroit area, with my Chrysler 300M Enthusiasts Club, and then a follow-on tour the following Monday at the Brampton, Ontario plant where the cars are made, so I don't see the wife letting me do two weekends in a row overdosing on cars. Especially since I am already registered for the Museum event on Labor Day weekend. So many events...so little time. :cool

c5vetter: National Corvette Homecoming is not a NCM or GM event. It was founded by some GM employees many years ago. It was sold to Joe Pruitt, NCM Member, and is not here at the NCM due to the confusion it would cause and many other reasons. I will be there on Saturday and look forward to a great day..

Adam Boca

Like Adam said, it's a privately sponsored event, but don't let that stop you. It's a great get-together, and worth the trip if you are able to make it. It's the first Vette event I ever attended - in 1984. I still have the show giveaway, a white towel with the date of the event (Aug 1984). I was a really big, well attended event for the time.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom