Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

August 2002: Lend a Helping Hand

Re: Nothing but good things to say

Stingray74CC said:
Here's another young guy that has been made at home here at CAC. I've meet close to a dozen CACers from the Virginia/Maryland area and am very impressed with their willingness to accept a much younger person into their group. I don't have much to bring to the table, but I'm sure taking a lot from it. .......I expect to be able to teach my children and many others all about vettes someday, and I can say that I learned it from a bunch of ol' farts on an internet site when I was younger.
:D

Nicely put Anthony, from one of the younger ol' farts:D.

- Eric :w

I think this site rocks!!!! i am a new owner in the vette family and am very excited to have found this site, i have so many questions and cant wait to hear all the different answers and suggeations to put my all my questions at ease, like this one.. What is the top speed of a 2002 C5? Also, does anyone know where you can run your car for a time? East End Long Island?

GM's reported top speed is 175mph for the coupe and vert and 171 for the Z06. Z06 looses a small bit on the top end due to its gearing. Check the mags for tested top speed.

I GOT HER UP TO ABOUT 150 ON THE STREET, WHILE BLOWING THE DOORS OFF A SH-T STANG, IT FELT REALLY GOOD, A HELL OF A RUSH BUT IT FELT LIKE SHE COULD GO QUICKER

always more than HELPFUL

ROB;100% exellent,TOP SHELF;first and only site i go to for answers and info.Tried them all,but only feel at HOME at CAC. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING;KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom