Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{B2K}Early 87 for sale, San Diego - w/in>

*89x2*

From the San Diego Union-Tribune:
"1987 Callaway dual turbo, black coupe, early orig, Immac, loaded $25K firm. 858-259-5506 "

Early Callaway :cool

I'm Here

Eric/Chris,

I am still here. I have just been a little busy at work and selling a house so that I can buy some more Callaways. Shh, don't tell my wife.

Even though the house is not yet sold (went on the market this morning), I will get off my butt and call on the San Diego Callaway. Does anyone on the forum have any serious interest? I would be happy to check it out and take/send lots of digital pix.

Eric, I am flying into Philly on the morning of the 26th of May and heading a little bit north of town. If you are in town, maybe I could rent Darth Vader for the weekend instead of the AVIS POS that I just contracted for...

I could also drive it to Carlisle this year for you so that you don't have all of those logistics problems like last year.

mangusta1969 said:
Does anyone on the forum have any serious interest? I would be happy to check it out and take/send lots of digital pix.

I could also drive it to Carlisle this year for you so that you don't have all of those logistics problems like last year.
Steve - I figured that car to be all you :upthumbs

Was the offer to drive, made to me?? :m

Logistics Solutions Are Us

Chris,

Well, I was making the logistics support offer to Eric, but I just noticed that he is down to 1 Corvette and you have 3, so I guess you are the much more needy case.

I'd be glad to help you, as I am suffering a little wifely heat right now for having too many Corvettes and I don't think I could swing another two purchases this year, either. To help save my marriage, I will need to get out of the house and head to Carlisle again this year.

Speaking of helping buddies -- Anybody wanna buy a 2003 PT Cruiser factory turbo? Contact me off list.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom