Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

BABY has a new website!!!

Corvette
1965 Coupe L76 / 1978 L82
hi everyone

if you get the chance please visit my new website I just created to show-off BABY to friends and family.
It's the first time I ever did a website so i'd love any comments or suggestions you may have.
The address is:

http://65babyvettecoupe.vettepics.com/index.html

Barry

thanks Heaven!

The site hosting the page makes it easy. They have templates and you basically just put in what you want and it does all the work for you. It was still kinda cool seeing it created though.

Warren

thanks for the nice compliment.

The car is in pretty nice condition and i'd like to really be able to show that.
The pics are ok but I'll be taking more and posting them up and they should be higher resolution pics for more detail.

BTW, why are you selling your car? going to jump on a new C6 when they come out?

Barry,

tried to sign your guestbook - not happening dude! says guestbook not installed properly and then takes me to a login screen for you!!!!! anywho, looking good!

FYI - talked to my bank about more money for LADY

Rick

I know, the guestbook page has been giving me problems. If I can't figure it out I'm just going to dump that page.
The Bank already loves LADY! LOL

BarryK said:
Warren

thanks for the nice compliment.

The car is in pretty nice condition and i'd like to really be able to show that.
The pics are ok but I'll be taking more and posting them up and they should be higher resolution pics for more detail.

BTW, why are you selling your car? going to jump on a new C6 when they come out?
Barry-

Selling the C4 to go with a later model C5. Not to keen on the look or the price of the C6.

Warren

I know how you feel. The C6 looks nice but until I really see one in person I think I still orefer the C5.
I'd LOVE to have a nice C5 to go along with my Midyear but if that's to happen it won't be for quite some time - by than the C8's will probable be out! LOL

Hi Barry, the site looks great, :) In order to get your guestbook working you have to Log in ..go to the edit my site.....then select add page"guestbook" then save that particular page as a fave/bookmark..the guestbook isnt available for the public to view...all anyone can do is sign it...also remember that every change you make to any of the pages you'll have to click the save button at the top of the page "upper left corner"..Once you get the hang of it you'll LOLOL @ how easy it actually is:)

Sherry;)

BarryK said:
Rick

I know, the guestbook page has been giving me problems. If I can't figure it out I'm just going to dump that page.
The Bank already loves LADY! LOL

sherry_ridgeway said:
Hi Barry, the site looks great, :) In order to get your guestbook working you have to Log in ..go to the edit my site.....then select add page"guestbook" then save that particular page as a fave/bookmark..the guestbook isnt available for the public to view...all anyone can do is sign it...also remember that every change you make to any of the pages you'll have to click the save button at the top of the page "upper left corner"..Once you get the hang of it you'll LOLOL @ how easy it actually is:)

Sherry;)

Sherry

I WAS logged in and it was still giving me problems, and than trying to figure out how to read the responses, and it never set up correctly the way I wanted it too....hell, it was just too much of a pain in the a**. I just dumped the whole page off the site. Maybe I'll try it again when I have more patience. In the meantime BABY has a place to show herself off to everyone.
Thanks for the tip for on that site and that they host the pages Sherry.

Barry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom