Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back in the c5 fold

o2bnkc

Corvette
2024 Amplify Orange HTC
I'm jazzed!! I just purchased my ultimate c5. Millineum yellow convertible with a six speed and oak top and interior. (2002) My fourth c5 (seventh vette) and I couldn't be more estatic! I've been vetteless for a few months and I was going crazy. This is one sick fetish. I get it delivered in a couple of days (hopefully) and I can't wait. I'm already going through the catalogs looking at stuff I don't really need. It's a great day in Carson City.:W:W
I guess I better change my avitar.

Congrats Chris! And welcome back. :thumb

I'm jazzed!! I just purchased my ultimate c5. Millineum yellow convertible with a six speed and oak top and interior. (2002) My fourth c5 (seventh vette) and I couldn't be more estatic! I've been vetteless for a few months and I was going crazy. This is one sick fetish. I get it delivered in a couple of days (hopefully) and I can't wait. I'm already going through the catalogs looking at stuff I don't really need. It's a great day in Carson City.:W:W
I guess I better change my avitar.

It's ALWAYS a GREAT DAY when a Vette is involved!!! Congrads on the new ride. Post up some pictures when you get a chance. Love those C5s!!!

Thanks everybody! Glad to be back.

Great color man, one of my top three choices. Best of luck with the new ride and happy driving. :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom