Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Back in the saddle..

Aces 96

Corvette
1996 LT4 Convertiable / Triple Black
Hi everyone...just purchased a 1996 LT4 Vert, triple black with only 24,000 miles on it. I was a registered member of CAC few years ago when I had a '88 that I had to sell to help my daughter thru college. Well she has been out for a few years now and the loans are paid up, so my better half gave me the ok to join the vette world again. I am pumped, she is a beauty (both my wife and LT4), , been checking the web and local dealerships for months and finally found the one I was looking for (low milage, babied, unique, convertiable, reaonabaly priced). I pick her up this Thursday, previous owner bought it new and maintained it very well, all work done at a chevy dealership (oil changes, ect). I paid $16,000, maybe a bit high but this one is like it's never been driven. I wil post pictures once I get her later this week. I live in the Chicagoland area and plan on attending the Fun Fest in Effingham ,IL next moth (maybe I will see some of you)...CAN I GET A WAVE!!!!...:happyanim:

Likewise Said well,

Hi everyone...just purchased a 1996 LT4 Vert, triple black with only 24,000 miles on it. I was a registered member of CAC few years ago when I had a '88 that I had to sell to help my daughter thru college. Well she has been out for a few years now and the loans are paid up, so my better half gave me the ok to join the vette world again. I am pumped, she is a beauty (both my wife and LT4), , been checking the web and local dealerships for months and finally found the one I was looking for (low milage, babied, unique, convertiable, reaonabaly priced). I pick her up this Thursday, previous owner bought it new and maintained it very well, all work done at a chevy dealership (oil changes, ect). I paid $16,000, maybe a bit high but this one is like it's never been driven. I wil post pictures once I get her later this week. I live in the Chicagoland area and plan on attending the Fun Fest in Effingham ,IL next moth (maybe I will see some of you)...CAN I GET A WAVE!!!!...:happyanim:

Yes indeed, Welcome Back. I'm not sure I could go on without a Vette tucked away somewhere. I don't drink, gamble, smoke or chase skirts, so . . . Yes, I do enjoy them that much.

SANY0117.jpg

Welcome back to the CAC Aces 96 :w

There are usually CAC folks at FunFest, and usually LT4man is in the middle. Watch for the posts.

Welcome back to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom