Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bad experience at American Hydrocarbon

afterburner87

Corvette
2001 Black Coupe & 1996 Yellow LT4
I ordered a cover from American Hydrocarbon and it was supposed to be here in 10 days after ordering. That seemed really fast I was super happy. After 2 weeks I contacted Pat (the owner) and he said it would ship out that Friday. He sent me a tracking number. The only problem is he never shipped it. He finally admitted to me 20 days later they never even made it. He went on to blame Covid for all his problems taking no personal responsibility for lying about shipping or anything. After I filed a claim with the Credit Card company for a refund he actually called me on my cell phone just to call me an name that I am probably not allowed to post then he hung up.. After calling me he sent me 4 emails over the next 5 minutes then he started texting my phone that shows that he has class. This would have been so easy for us to work out. Instead of sending me a tracking number telling me it shipped that was a lie. Covid didn't cause him to lie.

I am a business owner myself and it really makes me mad when people run their business this way. I hope he loses his business and that way some good business owner will be able to jump in to the market that clearly exists for these products. Also in case Pat wants to call me a liar here is proof. I will be happy to send screenshots of the text messages and emails if anyone wants even more evidence. I was actually considering filing charges if he didn't stop texting me.

Here is the tracking information from FedEx that was emailed to me.
TRACKING NUMBER​
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
FROM​
spacer.gif
American Hydrocarbon SFL
25400 SW 141st Ave.
HOMESTEAD, FL, US, 33032​
spacer.gif

I ordered a cover from American Hydrocarbon and it was supposed to be here in 10 days after ordering. That seemed really fast I was super happy. After 2 weeks I contacted Pat (the owner) and he said it would ship out that Friday. He sent me a tracking number. The only problem is he never shipped it. He finally admitted to me 20 days later they never even made it. He went on to blame Covid for all his problems taking no personal responsibility for lying about shipping or anything. After I filed a claim with the Credit Card company for a refund he actually called me on my cell phone just to call me an name that I am probably not allowed to post then he hung up.. After calling me he sent me 4 emails over the next 5 minutes then he started texting my phone that shows that he has class. This would have been so easy for us to work out. Instead of sending me a tracking number telling me it shipped that was a lie. Covid didn't cause him to lie.

I am a business owner myself and it really makes me mad when people run their business this way. I hope he loses his business and that way some good business owner will be able to jump in to the market that clearly exists for these products. Also in case Pat wants to call me a liar here is proof. I will be happy to send screenshots of the text messages and emails if anyone wants even more evidence. I was actually considering filing charges if he didn't stop texting me.

Here is the tracking information from FedEx that was emailed to me.
TRACKING NUMBER​
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
FROM​
spacer.gif
American Hydrocarbon SFL
25400 SW 141st Ave.
HOMESTEAD, FL, US, 33032​
spacer.gif
Sucks man. Feel bad

It is very disappointing how some vendors treat customers. I've had great experiences and some from which I at least have learned whom I'm NEVER going to even contact, much less purchasing anything from and in the end, They only lose, cause there one more customer they have pissed on that never coming back, Covid-19 or no Covid-19.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom