Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bad Luck

charlieD

Corvette
1995 Coup
Hi

I Just got my Vette 2 weeks ago, a beautiful red one. This my second Vette That I have had, the other one I had was an ' 87. I had to get rid of the first Vette, because it did not like my wife to drive it, it would stall out and leave her stranded all over South Florida. This did not happen to me because I used mostly in the evening and in the morning. Before I sold it I got it fixed or maybe I hope I did, my tec said it was something with the computer. I convinced my wife that this would not happen again, so we bought the ' 95, two weeks ago. And it happened again today, the car seems to hesitate and stalls out on her, and Service Soon light goes on. Is this something common in the hot weather for Vetts or is something eles.

Thank you
Charlie

A '95 is certainly better than '87. Are you saying you now are the owner of 2 corvette's?
thanks
tony

Maybe your wife should drive another car;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

oldace84. are you sure? :beer ;)

Hey Charlie welcome to the :CAC Best of luck to you, you're in the right place.

Does this only happen when she is driving? You don't have a problem when you're behind the wheel?
What about if you're driving and she is the passenger? What are the actual symptoms?
I hope it is not a rare case of Corvettealitis, a non-fatal but aggravating conditon!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom