Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Before & after pics

B

BBB454

For those of you following our garage addition, we finally had the siding installed last week - what a difference it makes in the way the house looks (much better than Tyvek!!).

Thought I'd share some pics with ya'all...

Here's what it used to look like:

FrontOld.jpg

NsideOld.jpg

And here's now:
NsideNew.jpg

FrontNew.jpg

I love our new front porch:
FrontNew2.jpg

Now it's time to get to work on the inside!! :D

Barb :w

Very nice Barb!

When you said time to get to work on the inside, you were talking about filling it up with some more american muscle weren't you?:D

Rick

Good grief, I bet the garage has more square footage than the house!!:D Your husband is a lucky man Barb.

Jason

WOW and WOW backwards! Looks great, Barb.

:w
Guy

This is some garage. With a garage like that, you would never see me in the house. Can't wait to see the inside once it's done.

Al

:j

Looks super. Just curious- what was the before & after square footage?? Guess the CAC MId West Get Together is at Barb's:beer :J

Looks great! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't let Nikki see these pics, she will want a second story on our house.

Thanks, everyone! There's still alot of work to be done to make it look as nice as some of the pics I've seen posted here in the "Corvette Shrines" forum, but we're working on it.

Ctfoodguy2000 said:
Looks super. Just curious- what was the before & after square footage?? Guess the CAC MId West Get Together is at Barb's:beer :J

I'd love to see the driveway full of Vettes! Let's see, we could fit 3 more in the garage, then maybe 10 to 12 on the driveway. It might take a while to convince Steve, though...

The original garage was 24 x 29 (696 sq ft). It's now 24 x 49 (1176 sq ft). The driveway is about 40 x 40 feet of concrete.

Jason, actually I'M the lucky one. I used to have to park my daily driver outside because of the Blue Beast and Steve agreed to remedy that for me! Of course, now he has room for his toys too. :L

Jon - I wish you would have been there to supervise the idiots on the heavy equipment! We have to replace our mailbox and our neighbor's thanks to them. :hb

Anyway, thanks for the positive comments!
Barb :w

I feel yet another case of serious garage envy coming on!

Heavy Equipment?

Where? I see a mini excavator. Looks SUPER Barb!!! I'm not at the "next" picture taking stage on mine yet. I did 90% of the wiring this past weekend, once I get it insulated I'll snap some shots.;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom