Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Best Aftermarket Sidepipes???????

Dude...forget that 383 tiny block.... do the 502 or the 572... :D

Nah I have always been a small block kinda guy, I may go bigger it just depends on the wallet I have most of the parts for a fresh 383 under the bed.;LOL also I'm a bit heavier then you and need the weight advantage. :boogie

Hey Sal - if that lil' red Roadster Beastie is too noisey I'll take it off your hands. :D

:drool:

1967_Red_Convertible_CAC_Black_Moon_Sal_on_Dragon.jpg

:wJane Ann

That was a fun day. Car ran like crap up the 'Dragon'. Come to find out a spark plug wire came loose. Boy that 8th cylinder sure does make a difference.

Darryl 'Killboy' takes some nice photos doesn't he. I was a little dissapointed in this latest batch though. I ordered a few enlargements and they were all a little out of focus. 'ZeePhoto' took some great shots of the 63 that day.

I can't wait to go back. I went to a 1-1/4" (front) and 7/8" (rear) sway bars. The car handles great for the age and technology. It is very flat now and can be 'drifted' through curves fairly easily.

When are you coming back north?

When are you coming back north?

Definitely in October - sooner if I can scrape together enough bucks. I can't make CruiseFest this year and it's breaking my HEART!

:wJane Ann

Question, Did you have to modify anything to put the pipes on from Corvette America.
Are you running a stock exhaust manifold or headers ? I have a 64 that I would like to convert over if it's not too much work. ( did you have to order a 65 kit ?Thanks.
Have a great christmas

Question, Did you have to modify anything to put the pipes on from Corvette America.
Are you running a stock exhaust manifold or headers ? I have a 64 that I would like to convert over if it's not too much work. ( did you have to order a 65 kit ?Thanks.
Have a great christmas

the stock sidepipes use the stock manifolds

I forget where I got my sidepipes - I want to say Ecklers - however, I did have to remove the heat riser due to the butterfly valve hitting the new pipes. I replaced the riser with a spacer which is readily available.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom