Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Best Tires

CalisDad

Corvette
2011 C6 Grand Sport Coupe 3LT Black/Black, Chromed Aluminum Wheels, Silver GS Stripes.
Hello Fellow Vetters,
I have a 2011 GS 3LT Coupe. The previous owners had replaced the tires with tires that are not recommended by Michelin for the C6 Vette.
I would like to get some feedback from y'all out there on the best, all season, run flat tires for my car. It is not a track car, but I like a car that
handles well, but also gets decent tire wear. The car now has Michelin Super Sports tires and are nearing replacement time.
Thank you for your help and advice.

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ ZP
Thanks, Tuna. That’s where I was kind of leaning myself. Vette has Michelin Super Sports on it now and Michelin tells me they’re wrong for the C6 GS.

"Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ ZP"

Yup, that would be the right option. Just a heads up, if you're looking for affordable deals, you might as well check out 4WheelOnline. Aside from the variety, no other online store can match the accessibility of their price range.

I have a 02-C5 Coupe, installed BFG G-force comp a/s plus a year ago. They are not run flats but they grip very well. If you are looking for a perf tire that gives confidence this are pretty good and look great

The best all-season tire for your GS is the Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 4 ZP. That tire has replaced the PS Sport AS3+

The best all-season tire for your GS is the Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 4 ZP. That tire has replaced the PS Sport AS3+
Hi Hib,
I took your advice and now have a 2012 Base Coupe. I just replaced the original tires with Michelin Pilot Sport All-Season 4 ZPs. It goes without saying that they are stickier, quieter and make it so much nicer to drive & smile more.
Take care,
Paul

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom