Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

better late than never

This is one FINE looking Callaway!

Good find, Brangeta!

:wJane Ann

567003.jpg

Good fine #2.....what a joy it was to put my paws on this beast in KY.....changed my life!!!!!....not really but it was sweet.....

Yeah... lots of drool left on that baby!... :blue:

-Luigi
:cool

I thought you have purchased a C8, by the title you posted. :D Nice pictures that you found.

I thought you have purchased a C8, by the title you posted. :D Nice pictures that you found.
:L No, that topic will have a more suspenseful title. And yes, (this goes out to Chris) it'll be in the proper forum!! :upthumbs (I've had a topic or two lately that had to be moved)

Glad you guys like the pics! I wasn't even searching for them, just ran across them looking at some new galleries at supercars.net

:L No, that topic will have a more suspenseful title. And yes, (this goes out to Chris) it'll be in the proper forum!! :upthumbs (I've had a topic or two lately that had to be moved)

Glad you guys like the pics! I wasn't even searching for them, just ran across them looking at some new galleries at supercars.net

Brangeta,
Thanks for sharing:upthumbs awsome pics. Hope they have the C16 at Carlilse. Are you planning to be at the show? You have to come, should be awsome.:cool

Oh yes Brangeta, do come join us at Corvettes @ Carlisle. It will be a life changing experience!

-Luigi
:cool

If I can recover some debt I accumulated in the 5 months I was unemployed, I might consider it, but as it stands right now... I'm not sure. ;squint:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom