Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Big discounts!

B

bobby1

I understand a chevy dealer in sioux falls s.d has 10 corvettes with a 3,000 off msrp. High volume means great deals!

bobby1 said:
I understand a chevy dealer in sioux falls s.d has 10 corvettes with a 3,000 off msrp. High volume means great deals!
1. Please update your profile with a valid location before I suspend your account.

2. You wouldn't happen to be that dealer, would you? The reason I ask is because your post sounds like a sales pitch, and we have a dealer here, that pays money to support us and advertise their Corvettes for sale here.

If you are a dealer, you are more than welcome to advertise your Corvettes for sale here, if you are willing to pay to become a Supporting Dealer here like the other one has. If not, then please refrain from posting ads.

Big discounts on c6s

I saw a dealer in McHenry Illinois offering $7,000 off all new corvettes. They had about 5 C6's. No I am not a dealer. I was thinking of buying one except they said they aren't giving much for C5's on trade so I think I'll keep my 04 C5. I really don't think the C6 is worth another $15,000 plus my car anyway.

Rob said:
1. Please update your profile with a valid location before I suspend your account.

2. You wouldn't happen to be that dealer, would you? The reason I ask is because your post sounds like a sales pitch, and we have a dealer here, that pays money to support us and advertise their Corvettes for sale here.

If you are a dealer, you are more than welcome to advertise your Corvettes for sale here, if you are willing to pay to become a Supporting Dealer here like the other one has. If not, then please refrain from posting ads.

If you were talking about Stasik I would avoid them like the plague. Their service department leaves allot to be desired. These guys said I would have to leave my Vette there until the next day for service; it was an oil change. They have also done some other shifty things. My recomendation would be to check out some of the people who advertise here. You can see all thier posts and see how they treat other people and if there honest or not. Besides it supports the forum.
:beer

JoeMackin said:
If you were talking about Stasik I would avoid them like the plague. Their service department leaves allot to be desired. These guys said I would have to leave my Vette there until the next day for service; it was an oil change. They have also done some other shifty things. My recomendation would be to check out some of the people who advertise here. You can see all thier posts and see how they treat other people and if there honest or not. Besides it supports the forum.

Thank you for your comments. Dealers that are telling you 7000 off on a new C6 vette is lying to start.There isnt 7000 markup in a new car. Now they could have a PEP vehicle like I do. I just reduced mine to 8000 off MSRP.

C6 Purchase

Joe,

I actually purchased a new black C6 from the dealer in McHenry. Stasek is in Wheeling which is pretty close to me in Northbrook. Thanks for the info. I'll be sure not to go there for service. I ended up getting $9,000 off on the C6 and the dealer gave me $33,000 for my 04 Coupe with 1,600 miles so I only had to come up with $11,000. I'd say it was worth it except I have not had time to enjoy the car yet since I put it in storage until spring. I may take it out in early April. I can't wait much longer.

JoeMackin said:

Ltone72 said:
Joe,

I actually purchased a new black C6 from the dealer in McHenry. Stasek is in Wheeling which is pretty close to me in Northbrook. Thanks for the info. I'll be sure not to go there for service. I ended up getting $9,000 off on the C6 and the dealer gave me $33,000 for my 04 Coupe with 1,600 miles so I only had to come up with $11,000. I'd say it was worth it except I have not had time to enjoy the car yet since I put it in storage until spring. I may take it out in early April. I can't wait much longer.

glad you got the deal. I will add tho that your car is worth about 37000.00

JAGSFAN said:
glad you got the deal. I will add tho that your car is worth about 37000.00

You mean the '04 he traded in was worth $37,000 trade in value??? If that is so then he still got $5,000 off msrp since he originally got $9,000 off msrp...thats not too shabby...RIGHT?:D

[QUOTE='04 Torch Red]You mean the '04 he traded in was worth $37,000 trade in value??? If that is so then he still got $5,000 off msrp since he originally got $9,000 off msrp...thats not too shabby...RIGHT?:D[/QUOTE]

$37,000 was definitely the retail value. The car was an 04 with the 1SA package (no options except polished wheels and body side molding). The car only cost $34,000 new so how could the trade in value be $37,000? I was lucky to get $33,000 on the trade. Another dealer only offered me $31,000

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom