Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Big thumbs up for Sunroof Doctor!

ratflinger

Corvette
1979 Black Coupe, 396 SBC
:upthumbs
Finally got aroud to installing my new Galaxy Glass t-tops from Sunroof Doctor. The passenger side appeared to have an unusual curvature at the T side compared to the drivers side. I called and Mary profusely apologised and offered to send me a passenger side with a return label for the bad one. This is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE! Companies like this deserve our business. Mistakes are a fact of life, but this kind of CS easily negates the mistakes.:upthumbs

I purchased my LOF Galaxy glass tops from them about 2 months ago and they went on in about 30 minutes (I took my time)..I absolutely love them..My car is white as well and really sets it off. They came packaged so well, I sold my old tops on ebay and used their box to ship my tops to the new owner. I would absolutely do business with them again. Good luck..

Andy

ratflinger said:
:upthumbs
Finally got aroud to installing my new Galaxy Glass t-tops from Sunroof Doctor. The passenger side appeared to have an unusual curvature at the T side compared to the drivers side. I called and Mary profusely apologised and offered to send me a passenger side with a return label for the bad one. This is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE! Companies like this deserve our business. Mistakes are a fact of life, but this kind of CS easily negates the mistakes.:upthumbs

Sun Roof Doctor

Looking for t-tops for my 81. Can you share a price paid ? Do you have a phone # or website ? Thanx ! John

This is their website.

www.sunroofdoctor.com

Cost was $899.00 for LOF galaxy. They went on quick and are as advertised. They look awesome. Customer service with the sunroof doctor was excellent as well and they arrived packaged NICELY!! Good Luck.

Andy

81-Vetteman said:
Looking for t-tops for my 81. Can you share a price paid ? Do you have a phone # or website ? Thanx ! John

Agreed. They were quick to ship and easy to deal with. My replacement top will be in late this week. Easy to get hold of and eager to do the right thing.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom