Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Black fabric top

vett boy

Corvette
2008 vert 6M silver
I want it black like it came from the factory ,Top is decent with no flaws .Every site referees to vinyl not fabric .I also would like to waterproof it after I get my color back .

I use Ragg Top and I'm sure C Magic is good too, but you probably already know about those. I would use those products for the sealing process.

You sound like you are looking for some sort of black dye which I have never heard of for fabric tops. Contact a few quality upholstery shops and see what they say. Let me know if you find something. :)

How often do you guys treat the fabric? Is it an annual chore...? More frequent? Less? I have inside parking so it's not getting frequent rain.

Mac

You sound like you are looking for some sort of black dye which I have never heard of for fabric tops. Contact a few quality upholstery shops and see what they say. Let me know if you find something. :)
You got it right ,i'm looking for something that I can do myself .Whats strange is there are all kinds of stuff for vinyl . Thank you

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom