Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bloomington Gold Pictures

Check my link above again for additional info. Have added the "cardboard" C5 Z06.

tom...

Thanks for sharing...

Tom, thanks for sharing your PICS and thoughts on this year's Bloomington Gold.

I wanted to go so bad this year, needed some hard to find parts for the Vette, but just unable to make the trip. Everyday the event was going on did I not think of what was happening there.

It has been many years since I attended the Bloominton Event, but it was with fond memories.

Thanks again,

Tom,

Thanks for the pictures and the comments on Bloomington Gold. Excellent job. The Special Collection has always been my favorite part of the show. You get to see rare Corvettes that most only see in pictures.

Tom

Great pictures Tom. Wish we would've met while there.

Thanks for the pictures. I was fortunate to live only 5 miles from the show. It was nice to see the Vettes well represented around the entire St. Charles area the entire weekend. It was odd to see downtown St. Charles packed with Vette traffic - anything else rolling by looked so out of place.

I made a mistake by waiting until 2:00 Sunday to go. By 3:00 many of the vendors had closed up & left despite the 5:00 posted closing time. It's amazing how well kept these cars can be!

1969D_Floyd

Five miles huh? So, how much you renting bedrooms for next year?

tom...

Oh man . . . I'm jealous . . . we have nothing that looks like it compares with that here in Southern California. The closest I've seen is Plastic Fantastic in San Diego.

Great job on the site and thanks for the pictures!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom