Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Bose Gold needs repair again.

Robertwav1

Corvette
1993 Blue
Hello All,
I had my Bose system repaired about 10 years ago, can't find the receipt even though I have every other record for the car. I want to know where to send it for repair. The CD errors. It's another 10 years so the service has been good. I know I sent it somewhere last time but forget. Thanks!

I hear Dr. Don's Corvette Radio Repair does good work. Just what I've heard, however. No personal experience.

I've used Dr. Don for my 91 and 94 vettes, my 86 Blazer (cassette) and my 1994 pickup. Excellent service, cheaper than what I could get them repaired for in town, and they worked perfectly. Dr. Don upgrades the CD player to play computer generated CDs without problems. If you google Dr. Don, make sure you put in Corvette Radio, or you will get a MD who also is listed under Dr. Don.
Barrett

Thanks, I did find it. Just some information on the CD player. I used some compressed air to blow out the CD player and it worked. I guess from sitting around it gets dirty. I also imagine a good CD cleaner disc would have solved the problem also. The service manual also says that temperature can cause the "ERR" display but this wasn't the case. Happily cruising again :w.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom