Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: Boston World of Wheels and Rich L.

midyearroadster427

Corvette
1967 Red 427 Roadster, 2012 Grand Sport Coupe
went to the WOW in Boston this evening...and saw Rich's 63 split window...just totally amazing....if you get the chance to see this vehicle please do. Talk about craftsmanship....and a man who is about as down to earth as you can get....a gentlman...this hobby is lucky to have men like him in it....Congrats Rich and good luck

Peter

went to the WOW in Boston this evening...and saw Rich's 63 split window...just totally amazing....if you get the chance to see this vehicle please do. Talk about craftsmanship....and a man who is about as down to earth as you can get....a gentlman...this hobby is lucky to have men like him in it....Congrats Rich and good luck

Peter

Well spoken. Rich is all those things, and each car he does seems somehow to be better than the last. :thumb

I also got to see Rich and his lovely wife.
I had seen the car at Carlisle but got a closer look at WOW and had a nice conversation with the misses and she is a pleasure to talk to.
It must be nice when a husband and wife enjoy the hobby equally. She was very knowledable about all aspects of the car. Talking to her and seeing Split Personality again was a definite highlight of the show for me.
Didn't get to talk to Rich as he had several people circling him to ask questions. I'm sure he is every bit as classy as his wife.

:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom