Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! Bowling Green 2012?

HUMVET51

Corvette
2001 Corvette ZO6
I just thought I would ask my fellow forum members if any of you are going to the C-5C-6 Bash this April? Would be a great first road trip of the year. If so, what hotel are you staying and why? What events have you signed up for? Whats youre favorite restaurant? What year/model Vette are you driving? And what do you think about the Margueritaville dinner being moved back to the Holiday Inn Convention Center? Oh yeah,and is anyone booked for the Corvette Plant tour?:v

I'll probably go, but I don't have reservations yet. I'd better get on that!

Yup, we'll be there again!!

This will make 8 in a row!! It is always our first road trip of the season. We'll be arriving on Wednesday afternoon, staying at the Holiday Inn University Plaza... a really nice place that is attached to the Sloan Convension Center where the banquet is on Saturday evening. We're doing the Grand Ole Opry Honkie Tonk thing and a bunch of the freebies. We will also find some time to go to our favorite winery, Sumner Crest, at the first exit into the great state of Tennessee. I love their Tennessee Blackberry wine!!! Hope to see everyone there. We'll have the Grand Sport this year.

Hmm. Would like to go; I'm spending a lot of time in Lexington, KY these days, but I don't know if I can pull off the logistics of getting one of my C5's (neither of which are in Lexington) into town for it... Seems a bit pointless to show up without a C5 or C6, though...

What are the dates on this one?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom