Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

bowling green metallic

We have several...
The first one to come to mind is MM-C5.

It is a beautiful color, but one that is very hard to capture correctly. All of my photos seem to come out too dark.

We have several...
The first one to come to mind is MM-C5.

It is a beautiful color, but one that is very hard to capture correctly. All of my photos seem to come out too dark.
Yeah, It's a great color! I happened to see MM-C5's extremely dirty (according to him) coupe at a breakfast spot in Florida. If his was extremely dirty then I must have been looking at somebody else's Bowling Green Coupe in the parking lot because it sure looked shiny and clean to me! For me, the color just gets better the closer you get to the car. Then, it's personality really starts to come thru, but taking a "correct" picture is still a project though! Thank heaven for digital cameras!
Andy Anderson

My 2001

Yes, this is a hard color to capture, but I think it's a GREAT color.

Dark Bowling Green Metalic

Are there any other bowling green metallic owners out there.

Only 1663 of these beauties according to the Corvette black book. The range of color this car can display in sun or shade is amazing. I have had people startled to discover when they got close that it was not black.

It must be one of those love it or hate it colors because the only color chosen less was Nassau Blue with less than half the number. I had a '66 Chevelle Nassau Blue so I must be one of those that likes odd colors.:D

I know what you mean, when I first saw it I was kinda cool to it but once I got it home and cleaned it up in the sunlight I was sold. It has the magnesium wheels also which really stand out with the Green. Jeff.

I always liked British Racing Green. Only trouble was you had to buy a British car to get the color!

When Corvette came out with Bowling Green Metallic, I fell in love with the color. I feel it is the best color out there. Next to Red and Silver, of course! :L

MM-C5's Vette is gorgeous. It just gets better and better.

SAVE THE :w

2000 DBGM Coupe checking in..... I get a lot of compliments on the color. I had someone ask me this summer if it was a custom paint job!

C5_4.jpg

I ordered mine somewhat site unseen. I saw the color was going to be available for 2000 and figured out the color code. I looked at a Cadillac STS that was the same color and decided I had to have it. Mine is a VERY low VIN and Corvette did not have their act together so the color shown on the window tag (which was never on the car) shows to be Polo Green. I have a unique car.

Have had mine for just under two years now & I love the color more all the time. Stopped by Bob McDorman's the other day and they had a 2001 DBGM coupe in the showroom and it looked awesome among the sea of red and yellow!:D

BTW - sig is an old pic; need to update!:L

More Dark Bowling Green fans

We are checking in too... 01 dbgm convert, sleeping the winter off in Minnesota waiting for spring

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom