Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Breathless Perf. Vortex Ram Air

S

Stommer

Hi Folks, I have a 92 lt1 with the Ram Air system a Hypertech chip and a 160 stat. I've also gutted my cats eliminated my resinator and added Cherry Bomb mufflers with stainless tips. My question to you all is this; Has anyone purchased the Breathless Performance Vortex Ram Air system and also the Mat Air Sensor relocation kit and tried to apply it to this system? The air duct appears to be too narrow to drill the 7/8 hole in the side to mount the new sensor. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ;help John

Hey Stommer, I also just purchased a 92, My question is, How does the Hypertech chip perform for U,is it the Powermaster w/ tstat?Do U have a Automatic and if so, how does it feel shifting now,and how are the fan turn on temps working,thanx.PeAcE.

Hypertech Chip

Hey Fordnomore, I've just recently completed my install of the Hypertech stage 2 chip and the 160 stat. The weather here in upstate N.Y. has been horrendous so my ride has not left the garage for its first test blast! :( I'll keep you posted though. It's supposed to be nice this weekend. :) ___ John

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom