Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Brembo Update

supernatural400

Corvette
1993 SuperNatural 400 #5 /99 LS1 Z28 N2O equipped
Well Ted from Callaway called and they did manage to get the rotors from Brembo, but I have to ship one of the hats tomorrow to make sure they send the right one. He also tells me he has found a set of brakes pads for me, so I guess they came through after all, as I was pulling my hair out trying to find a set. Now I can take the old ones off and send them out to be re-padded:beer

Got and Email today from them that they matched the hats up and everythings ready to ship, too bad I didn't check my email earlier, now I have to wait until monday for them to ship out. Damm.. the vette looks depressing up on jackstands..:cry

Good News

Hi Ron,

Glad to hear the good news. You may want to order a extra set of pads if he can get them. It will save you trouble later on.

Just a though

The pads are from Hawk Performance, as I was looking through there catalog before they told me they could get them, I found a set that matched all the specs that ted sent me. so when the pads arrived with the rotors they were wrapped in bubble wrap with no box, guess what..same pads that I looked at in the there catalog and had written on the back hawk performance. So t least I can get another set this summer for a spare:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom