Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Build Sheets From thw National Corvette Museum

catbert

Corvette
Night Race blue C7
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Museum Programs and Offerings[/FONT]

Build Sheets

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]There's a lot of neat paperwork associated with cars, and while most people throw the items out - in some cases the original paperwork is still available. The Build Sheet is often considered to many the "holy grail". It verifies exactly what options came with your particular car, and it is what goes down the line with the car when it is being assembled. [/FONT]

The NCM Library and Archives has build sheets available on most Corvettes from 1981 through some of the 2014 Stingrays.
buildsheet.JPG
While we know owners of the older, classic Corvettes would love to obtain build sheets on their cars, we unfortunately do not have them. The easiest way to remember is that we have most all Build Sheets from Corvettes built in Bowling Green.

To learn more about the build sheets and other great offerings or to order, click here.

I see this build sheet, can someone tell me where the build date is?? I have been reading past posts and it's not clear to me how to read this thing. TIA Dave.

Build date only on pre '06 sheets. But have no idea where on this one.

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom