Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Buy the 2007 NY Show car...

*89x2*

WoW!!!! :eek

This is very cool, esp w/ the addition of the Callaway/Dymags :cool

The car was also featured at the Callaway Cars display, at the NCM for the C5/C6 Bash in April :cool

Very cool, VERY POWERFUL!

This is our first Callaway Corvette. It is a 2007 Coupe in Black with Ebony Leather. This was Coupe was on the Callaway stand at the New York Auto Show next to the new C16 Cabrio. The engine is Supercharged and now at 560hp. This Callaway will do 0-60 in 3.4 seconds and the 1/4 mile in 10.9 at 126mph. The numbers alone cannot convey the sensations and sound of this Callway at max acceleration, you have to experience it. Once you do it is completely addictive! It also has the Severe Duty Clutch and Flywheel and Short Throw Shifter. The factory alloys have been replaced with Dymag 19" front and 20" alloy/carbon fiber wheels. The tires are Yokohama Advan Sport. This is the first Callway conversion to share the hood form the C16. The Chevrolet factory equiptment includes Magnetic selective Ride, Larger Cross-Drilled Brake Rotors, DVD Navigation and the 3LT Preferred Equipment Group. Grand Sport is an authorized Callaway dealership. We specialize in performance automobiles.
1808031_1_400.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...oryZ6168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also a first... :upthumbs
CallawayCars said:
A few photos of the first Callaway C16 Cabrio going into the trailer, headed to its new owner.

IMG_0850s.jpg

616 HP Package, 6 speed manual trans, Callaway/Eibach Multi-Pro Suspension:
IMG_0851s.jpg

Optional Forged Magnesium/Carbon Fiber Wheels and Callaway LeMans Brakes:
IMG_0852s.jpg

Strange photographic effect here, the optional "Deutschleder" interior is actually black. The leather envelope on the passenger seat contains the authenticity documentation package.

IMG_0849s.jpg

Wow, who would have thought the first convertible would be orange as well? I can't wait to see (and have my fingers crossed for) one in Old Lyme Green!

Actually, I think the first C16 cabrio was the silver one that was at the NYC auto show. The tangelo orange is a customer shipped car.

I would take either one!

Looking forward to seeing:
- Candy Apple Red
- Old Lyme Green!
- Inky Blue (or similar shade)
- Chrome (like the rendering on their site)
- and of course Turquoise Metallic

-Luigi
:cool

I didn't notice this at first, but I'm surprised they went with the optional interior in all black. Granted, orange Alcantara (that's what it's called right?) may have been overkill, but I probably would have still chosen it.

Let's see a purple C16 with pink interior like Jon's Speedster! :upthumbs

I love that black Deutschleder interior!...

-Luigi

OK but not my cup of tea. Good thing I guess because I couldn't afford it anyway.

Actually, I think the first C16 cabrio was the silver one that was at the NYC auto show. The tangelo orange is a customer shipped car.

I would take either one!

Looking forward to seeing:
- Candy Apple Red
- Old Lyme Green!
- Inky Blue (or similar shade)
- Chrome (like the rendering on their site)
- and of course Turquoise Metallic

-Luigi

Luiqi,
The Turquoise Metallic color would look awsome:upthumbs. What color would you do the accent color on the hood? See you in afew months at Carlilse, are you bringing your car?:cool

Luiqi,
The Turquoise Metallic color would look awsome:upthumbs. What color would you do the accent color on the hood? See you in afew months at Carlilse, are you bringing your car?:cool

My vote's for a purple accent! In memory of the Texas Twins :upthumbs

If he wants purple, I can do it. Luigi-- just tell me what you want and I'll edit that turquoise one I made for you with the lightning bolts all around it. I can take the lightning out as well with a single click.

Brangeta,

The one you mocked up looked pretty darn good to me.

How about putting a silver stripe on the hood. Also try a candy apple red car with a silver stripe. Tossing up both choices.

-Luigi

I would love to take both.. though that red is really calling me.

:Twist

Thanks Again!

-Luigi

Brangeta, great job. Did you ever send a resume to Callaway Cars?

Luigi, that color is all you. You'll be burning retinas driving that in Florida...

Haha, yes, I actually did apply for a job with Callaway, but I never heard back from them. I forgot who was supposed to contact me...

A shame really! ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom