Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C-4 seats in a C-3?

1979toy

Corvette
Red on Red 1979 L-48
Has anybody put C-4 seats in a C-3? I never thought of my backside as large until I sat in my C-3 seat. :eek
I would like to put power C-4 seats in if they will fit. I do need full rearward travel.

C

ccflorida

1979Toy,
I would ask the C4ers the dimensions of their seats. That would give you your answer...:cool

M

Moffitt

My friend Dave has 84 seats in his 77. They look like they belong in the car!

E

Eric 70

Anyone have pictures of this?

I would love to see pictures of this. Anyone with pictures of a C3 with later model seats please send them to me.

B

BBB454

I'd like to see it too, so could you please post them here? I need to replace my seats also.
Thanks!
Barb :w

S

sd pacecar

C4 seats in a C3

All you will need to do is use the seat tracks from your seats and attach them to the C4 seats and voila.

M

Moffitt

I don't have a digital camera :cry
My scanner just does not do a picture any justice!
Sorry
:cry

Wamp

Corvette
'74 Yellow/Tan int '96 Black/Black int LT4
C4 seats

I'm doing the seat exchange also. Seats havent came in yet, figured I'd tackle the mounting problem when I know the Electical stuff is in good shape and they are reupholstered. Think they C4 seats have a better SPORTY look than the C3 stock seats. The post says to use my original seat tracks, will these work with electric seats? will my leg room/head room be reduced?

87 seats in a 74

Wamp 74'

S

sd pacecar

I don't think power seats will work with the 74 seat rails. I think the discussion was concerning non-power seats. The problem will be clearance with motors and the carpet. You can try though.

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Too much...

I'm losing track here. :L

How can I get all three (or is it four? :L) of you guys together on this issue?

Let's see now; 1979toy started this thread, Wamp asked a question in another thread (87 sport seats (electric)) about C4 seats in a C3 in the C4 forum, and 74Stingrayrdstr started a thread in this forum (Where can I buy C-4 seats for my C-3) and in the C4 forum (Want to buy set of c-4 seats). Whew!! :eyerole

You all shoot it out among yourselves! :grinshot

When and if I get my seats out again Wamp, I'll get the dimensions, but by then it may be too late. :L

Ken

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom