Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C-5 Arrived Monday

02 C-5

I picked up my new 02 C-5 Monday , Magnetic red coupe, A-4 , 3:15 rear gear . I now have a 100 miles on it , it rides great and seems to have tons of power , 3000 rpm's is the highest so far . Quality seems to be real good , great stereo , the exhaust took alittle getting use to , the sound , it could be louder . It is very cool to drive , the hood design is awsome !
Thanks,
Joe

Welcome to the corvette family and
especially the MagRed bunch!

FarOut

Congratulations Joe!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the day I can write a post about my C5. Meanwhile...........welcome to the CAC.:w make sure ya wave to us C3 guys :w Enjoy

Nothing like Santa coming early and delivering a new C5 to boot! Congrats on the ride now get out and drive it some more :D.

Congratulations on your 2002 Mag Red and Welcome to the forum, Joe. :) You are in store for many miles of smiles.
Looking forward to seeing a pictures of your new beauty. :)

:w
Patti

I now have 350 miles on it , it feels and drives great . You have to have a door or window open to close the hatch , air pressure keeps it from closing . I got a 2" drywall screw it the rear tire , that is now fixed . Thanks everybody and have a great new year !!
Thanks,
Joe

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom