Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport c-6 models

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.

danno1400i

Corvette
2011 grand sport arctic white
some one was looking for white grand sport models or collectables. by accident, I was in a store and found a white 2012 plastic kit, at a place called ollies, in north Carolina. go on line to, round2models.com, and there are things there you can't find anywhere else.:cool!::)

There were no models of the C6 Grand Sport made as close as far as I know. Greenlight produced a die cast C6 Z06 that could be converted to a GS Coupe but that is about it.

model

There were no models of the C6 Grand Sport made as close as far as I know. Greenlight produced a die cast C6 Z06 that could be converted to a GS Coupe but that is about it.

ok it wasn't a grand sport. but if you can't find anything else, you deal with it! at least it's close. it's white, it's a c-6, and it's better than nothing at all, WTF. no big deal!

Ollies - Good stuff cheap!!!

C6 models were plentiful early in C6 production with narrow body and ZR1 models available. Later Grand Sport models and the 427 Convertible models are non-existent. I've been looking for a 60th 427 Vert model since I got mine. Had to settle for a 60th Anniversary narrow body convertible promo model as the closest to what I have.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom