Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: C-7 likes, dislikes

GHair

Corvette
1988,convert,white on red
It is a beauty. Dislike the black wheels, love chrome! Wish I could afford one. Is there no convertible? Will the over the top heat exhaust bother you with the roof panel off? Is that why there is no convert? Love the seats! Love the Sting Ray designation and new emblem!

I see this is your first post - :welcome

I'd like to see it in person before I comment too much.

Liking chrome wheels may be dating yourself. Most of the younger generation like the black wheels while most of us older folks seem to like the shiny wheels.

Convertible will be coming next year. I also wonder how the hood radiator exhaust will fill in the cockpit with the top down/off. For sure, the windshield will defog easier.

Since I just bought a '13 Vette, I'll be hanging on to it for few years before I even consider a C7. Maybe I'll actually skip a generation of Vette ownership. Maybe not. My wife and I have had 3 C4s, 2 C5s and now 3 C6s. Depends on how many years GM builds the C7 I guess.

Welcome - Roadster's will be coming soon...

20130118-075450.jpg

I see this is your first post - :welcome

I'd like to see it in person before I comment too much.

Liking chrome wheels may be dating yourself. Most of the younger generation like the black wheels while most of us older folks seem to like the shiny wheels.

You're right on Tuna, a young friend of mine absolutely loves vettes, but when I showed him a picture of the car I'd like to purchase (C6 GS) he told me he liked everything but the chrome wheels!

How can you not love chrome!!:)

We are the Chrome Dinosaurs.........we should probably start an online club......I will be the president and collect all the dues.....:D I think chrome wheels or polished aluminum even make any car look better. The intro red C7 looked cheap to me but the gray one looked good. Wasn't there a song....Chrome is my favorite color?

We are the Chrome Dinosaurs.........we should probably start an online club......I will be the president and collect all the dues.....:D I think chrome wheels or polished aluminum even make any car look better. The intro red C7 looked cheap to me but the gray one looked good. Wasn't there a song....Chrome is my favorite color?

I'm definitely from the "Chrome Dinosaur" era but I never really liked chrome wheels. My Hemi Runner had gray spoke American mags, my GN had the standard black and polished wheels, none of my Vettes have have chrome wheels but many have the polished wheels. My '08 had the comp gray wheels and my avatar shows the wheels on my 427 Vert.

I'm not into black wheels though.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom