Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1/C2 Shortage

65vettish said:
Thanks Tom. I got a lot of "thank you's" for bringing it to the museum's 10th anniversary event. I even met two guys who were there from the U.K. and really appreciated getting an up close and personal view of a C2. I also noticed more than one C5 owner stopping to drool over what they could've had for less money and more fun than their new car. Makes ya' feel good when that happens!

Heh Tim.. Is that the stock Color...Nassue Blue..?? It sure looks deep in that pic... Real Nice...

Viet Nam Vett said:
Heh Tim.. Is that the stock Color...Nassue Blue..?? It sure looks deep in that pic... Real Nice...

thanks. You're right, it's Nassau Blue. The first 'vette I ever rode in was a '65 vert that was Nassau Blue. That was about 1970 and I promised myself that if I ever got one it would be the same color.

65vettish said:
thanks. You're right, it's Nassau Blue. The first 'vette I ever rode in was a '65 vert that was Nassau Blue. That was about 1970 and I promised myself that if I ever got one it would be the same color.

Yeah ..I always loved that color but every Vette I ever owned was never Nassue Blue. Down the road ..I plan on repainting my 65 to Nassue Blue.

What color is your interior?

Viet Nam Vett said:
Yeah ..I always loved that color but every Vette I ever owned was never Nassue Blue. Down the road ..I plan on repainting my 65 to Nassue Blue.

What color is your interior?

It's black vinyl. I just repainted the console, had the clock repaired and I've got the radio out being converted to stereo. The radio conversion is being made so my wife will ride with me more often. Apparently idle conversation with me is not quite as stimulating to her as listening to Ozzy Osbourne on the classic rock station. She hasn't figured out yet that she won't be able to hear it over the sidepipes! I also spent a bunch of $$$ this past winter on driveline, brake and suspension work that I had been putting off.

65vettish said:
It's black vinyl. I just repainted the console, had the clock repaired and I've got the radio out being converted to stereo. The radio conversion is being made so my wife will ride with me more often. Apparently idle conversation with me is not quite as stimulating to her as listening to Ozzy Osbourne on the classic rock station. She hasn't figured out yet that she won't be able to hear it over the sidepipes! I also spent a bunch of $$$ this past winter on driveline, brake and suspension work that I had been putting off.

Yep..that's me also Black Vinal...Can't get that dirty..:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom